Chapter 13: Car Accident

Jian Qiaoxin felt his scalp get numb when he saw the man being like this, he then wondered if he had not done a good job and had provoked the boss.

Actually, he did not want to get too involved with Yan Gan, in general, Yan Gan was also the biggest investor of the drama. The man could have him replaced with just one word.

Haiz, why was he so unlucky? He encountered the big boss wherever he went.

Fortunately, when he went to bed at night, he slept alone on the first floor and the other man was on the second floor, they both were staying far apart.

After washing up, Jian Qiaoxin finally took out the phone that he had not touched since the afternoon. There were more than 100 missed calls, and there were countless unread messages in WeChat.

As he was looking through them, the screen showed an incoming call.

Jian Qiaoxin hesitated for a while, then answered: "Hello?"

"Xiao Xin, Xiao Xin, you finally answered the phone. You know how worried I was." Qiu Jian's anxious voice came: "Where are you?"

Jian Qiaoxin just took a shower and was drying his hair with a towel: "I'm fine, don't worry."

Qiu Jian reluctantly said: "Are you still angry at me? Where are you, I will come to you."

"Qiu Jian, we've broken up, don't look for me anymore." Jian Qiaoxin put down the wet towel and walked to the window to open it: "That's all, I'm hanging up."

Qiu Jian on the other end of the phone seemed to hit something, and his foreboding voice came: "Xiao Xin, don't be like this. There is nothing between me and Wen Yuan, why do you want to break up because of him, an insignificant person? You're willing to end our relationship of five years. I know I'm wrong, please don't leave. I'll go find you, yeah?"

He pressed the end call button, and Jian Qiaoxin dragged the name into the blacklist; he made his bed and was ready to go to sleep.

The next day

The weather was nice today. It was noon when he woke up from his sleep.

When Jian Qiaoxin went downstairs, Da Gua was immersed in his homework in the corridor downstairs. Upon hearing the sound of someone coming downstairs, the child turned his head: "Brother Xiao Xin!"

Jian Qiaoxin waved at him: "Morning."

He looked around, a little scared of where Yan Gan would come out.

"Brother Xiao Xin is looking for Uncle Yan?" Da Gua pointed outside: "Uncle Yan left early in the morning, and he said next time he comes, he will bring me a toy car."

Jian Qiaoxin secretly breathed a sigh of relief and said sternly: "I wasn't looking for him, don't talk nonsense."

Da Gua smiled, biting his pen: "Brother Xiao Xin, Uncle Yan is so handsome, more handsome than our school's physical education teacher. He is still the big boss and often buys things for us. I will grow up to be like him."

Jian Qiaoxin felt quite amazed how important it is for the elders to play a positive role to children.

He touched Da Gua's head: "Yes, you have to study hard and become the big boss in the future."

Da Gua looked very happy and had more motivation to learn, so he immersed himself in the homework problems, and was not even interested in going out to play.

Jian Qiaoxin stood up and said, "I'll make breakfast, and when Grandpa comes back from his walk, tell him that I will head back to A City in the evening."