Chapter 61: You Treat Me as Your Son

Jian Qiaoxin and Secretary Li looked at each other.

Secretary Li could be regarded as the chief secretary, because he still had the ability to respond to emergencies. He glanced at the door and explained: "There are...female clients inside."

Jian Qiaoxin nodded, expressing his understanding: "Since there are clients in there, then it is not convenient to bother him, why don't I go to the lounge and wait?"

Secretary Li secretly breathed a sigh of relief, he took the initiative to lead the way, and quickly led him over: "Then please follow me."

As soon as the two of them were about to walk away, the sound of smashing objects came from inside the room, "Bang", it was like a large-scale crime scene.

Jian Qiaoxin took a step and took another look at the room.

Secretary Li's cold sweat fell, and he explained forcibly: "Maybe, maybe they accidentally dropped a cup. I'll have someone go in and clean it up later."

Jian Qiaoxin smiled slightly: "Let's go to the lounge first."

Secretary Li hurriedly led him to the lounge. To tell the truth, he had already taken a look at Jian Qiaoxin. This young man was really calm. People with this temperament are very scary.

The lounge was not far from the office, just a few steps away.

Secretary Li led him in and stood at the door: "Just let me know if you need anything."

"Thank you." Jian Qiaoxin sat down on the sofa. He picked up the tea cup on the table and poured a cup of tea for himself: "You have worked hard."

Secretary Li said: "Yes, then I'll go ahead."

Jian Qiaoxin raised his head slightly: "Wait."

Secretary Li paused and turned around nervously, unexpectedly inexplicably concealing a sense of derailment for the president.

Jian Qiaoxin put down the teapot, held up the teacup with his slender white hands, with a smile in his warm eyes: "Is it Miss Zhao?"

Secretary Li's eyes widened.

The person on the sofa walked over slowly and handed the teacup to Secretary Li's hand: "Thank you for taking me here. Go ahead."

Secretary Li took the teacup mechanically. When he was standing in front of the office, he took a sip of the tea to relax, and deeply felt that it was too difficult for him. Madam is not a foolish character either.

The quarrel in the office was still going on, but after careful consideration, Yan Gan was talking calmly, and Zhao Tao was arguing.

Yan Gan sat firmly on the sofa like sitting at ease in a fishing boat despite the storms, and looked at the debris on the ground calmly. He gave a "tsk" and chuckled, "When can you fix your habit of throwing things when you get angry?"

Zhao Tao sat down angrily, her face flushed, and her voice filled with anger: "I've always been like this, you should know by now. I have never changed for so many years, and the only person who has changed is you!"

Yan Gan listened quietly, speaking slowly: "Little girl must learn to make sense of your words."

"What do you mean I don't make sense myself!" Zhao Tao pinched her waist: "You said, in terms of appearance and family background, how come I am worse than him, why are you pretending to be blind?"

Yan Gan sat lazily on the sofa and waved his hand: "If I remember correctly, aren't we sitting here today to discuss the project?"

"I can talk about whatever I want, don't forget, it was the Yan family who lost the Zhao family's money, you have to listen to me!" Zhao Tao said arrogantly, not allowing him to change the subject.