Chapter 53: My Wife is Weak Against Alcohol

Jian Qiaoxin stood on the spot and fell into a battle with his inner thoughts.

According to his emotions, he wants to give it to Yan Gan, and he is willing to share a life with Yan Gan. But according to the truth, what reason should he use to tell Yan Gan? They are not a real married couple, so wearing a ring is really inappropriate. Besides, he is a celebrity, and he wears the ring before making his relationship public, that for sure will stir up a huge topic on the net.

The old man did not force him: "The ring is in your hand, it is up to you whether to give it or hold onto it."

Jian Qiaoxin nodded gently.

The old man sitting on a rocking chair not far away seemed to want to take a nap for a while. He didn't want to bother the old man, and opened the door to leave the room. At the railing outside the door, Yan Gan stood half-leaning, his slender legs crossed casually, facing him: "Done?"

"Uhm."

Yan Gan looked at him quietly, without speaking.

Jian Qiaoxin looked into his eyes, feeling that he had been seen through for the first time. He was holding a box in his hand, and his fingers were turning white because of his strength.

Yan Gan smiled at the corner of his mouth: "You have something?"

"Grandpa gave me a box." Jian Qiaoxin pursed his lips, and finally said it.

Yan Gan waited patiently for him to finish.

Jian Qiaoxin took a step forward and whispered, "There is a longevity lock for Ran Ran in this box, so we can put it on him when we eat later."

The smile in Yan Gan's eyes gradually faded, and in the end only the usual false smile remained. He said meaningfully: "Really, we must thank Grandpa well."

"Uhm, I think so too." Jian Qiaoxin said: "I think the old man has been coughing quite a lot. When I go back, I will buy some pears and cook them for him to drink. His rocking chair is also old, maybe it's better to get him a massage chair."

Yan Gan nodded: "It's better that you decide on them. You can use my card."

Jian Qiaoxin was taken aback, and subconsciously refused: "No, I have money."

"I don't want to have a meaningless dispute over this matter." Yan Gan led him downstairs, his voice was lazy and not negotiable, "Isn't Ran Ran my son?"

"..."

Ok.

Jian Qiaoxin didn't try to make senseless struggles. He seriously suspected that if he forced a few more words, Yan Gan might say, "I'm not discussing with you."

Forget it, maybe this little money is really not worth mentioning to Yan Gan.

The two went downstairs. Ran Ran was playing with a small ball in the cradle, and Da Gua was with him on the side.

Jian Qiaoxin ran to the side of the cradle to see Ran Ran, he took the opportunity to squeeze Ran Ran's hand and whispered: "Ran Ran, it's your full moon, you must put on the longevity lock in a bit."

The baby didn't understand, but it didn't prevent him from playing with Jian Qiaoxin. His little chubby hands were trying to grab the buttons on Jian Qiaoxin's clothes.

Jian Qiaoxin smiled and said to Da Gua: "You entertain him for a while, and I will go check on the food in the kitchen."

Da Gua nodded.

Jian Qiaoxin looked back, Yan Gan at the back answered the phone, which should be important. The man was standing by the window, against the light, and was whispering something.