Chapter 9: Break Up

Jian Qiaoxin only felt that the blood in his whole body was boiling, and all the blood was rushing to his brain. His anger was raging. He hung up the phone and turned around to walk downstairs.

The pain in his legs made him feel like the little mermaid walking on the land after growing feet, but he didn't feel that much pain anymore.

Before, Jian Qiaoxin was still trying to find excuses for Qiu Jian's actions, but now he could no longer deceive himself. In order to build the future for the two of them and to be able to afford a house, he had been cautiously aggrieved by the filming crew every day, and in exchange, this was the result he received.

He was angry and walked too fast without looking at the way. When Jian Qiaoxin turned the corner, he bumped into someone.

The impact was not light. He was already unsteady, and when he staggered and lost his balance, he fell straight to the ground.

"Be careful!"

When he was about to have face-to-face close contact with the floor, Jian Qiaoxin felt someone hug him by the waist.

There was a faint cypress fragrance on this person's body, which was very reassuring.

Yan Gan held the person and laughed: "Mr. Jian, we see each other again. It's not a good habit to walk without looking at the road."

? ? ?

This familiar voice was creepy.

Jian Qiaoxin suddenly raised his head and met Yan Gan's smiling eyes. The man was wearing a black suit with a smirk and his handsome complexion was calm and serene.

"Yan, Mr. Yan?"

Jian Qiaoxin did not dare to be in the same place as this Mr. Yan. He struggled to stand up, due to too much strength being used, he directly ripped open the wound on his leg. In an instant, the pain brought tears to his eyes, and he could not move at all.

Yan Gan raised his eyebrows and glanced at the person in front of him. He sighed helplessly, and directly lifted the person up, walking to the seat not far away in two steps.

Jian Qiaoxin suddenly got lifted, and was so scared that he quickly grabbed Yan Gan's neck, and shrank into the man's arms for fear of falling.

Yan Gan was not worried at all, but said amusingly: "It's not like this Uncle likes to jinx you, why do you look so pitiful every time I see you?"

Jian Qiaoxin said bitterly: "I only get unlucky every time I encounter you."

Yan Gan was amused by him: "Oh, you're so courageous, do you mean that this Uncle is to be blamed for your misfortune?"

Jian Qiaoxin wanted to say, isn't it true, but he dared not, he was quite scared.

Now that he thought about it, Yan Gan was there when he almost got gobbled by Director Wang. Yan Gan was also there when he was such a mess on his birthday due to various reasons. Today he was in such an embarrassed state at the hospital that he met Yan Gan again.

Fate really knew how to play with him.

Yan Gan looked at his watch: "Okay, you can rest here, I'm leaving."

Jian Qiaoxin nodded cleverly: "Okay, thank you Mr. Yan."

Yan Gan paid his respects. For Jian Qiaoxin, he actually didn't pay much attention to him. At most, he was someone he had met many times. He only paid attention to him because he was such a poor kid.

Jian Qiaoxin watched Yan Gan leaving, and he suddenly thought that his purpose was not to rest, but to find Qiu Jian.

He slowly got up and wanted to go to the first floor, but before he reached the elevator entrance, he saw Yan Gan in the corridor who was supposed to leave.