003 || "Kαʅιყυɠα."

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the third chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

This is a relatively longer chapter.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Third POV

The Evening court in Hastinapur, was about to be shut down. Today already the court had gone longer than normal, it was quite late. Usually, the court ended when the sun went down, but today, the sun had long went down, and there was still work left.
King Dhritarashtra was heading the court as the King of Hastinapur. Even though he was blind, don't let it fool you. He was a just, kind and good king, people in his kingdom were flooded with happiness. But he also is a mere human, he too had some weakness. His sons. He could do anything for them.

Duryodhana and his other 99 brothers enjoyed the attention they got from their parents. The brothers misused it various times, too.
Duryodhana was not half bad of what people made him, it was just that he wanted to prove himself to his ancestors. And Gandhar Naresh Shakuni, his maternal Uncle took this to his advantage to always turn him against the Pandeva's. Duryodhana who was already jealous of the bond the five brothers shared, was easily manipulated.

When his Mama Shakuni, asked him to be- friend Karn. He did it out of pure intensions, he wanted a friend, someone who understood him. And Karn did.
So now Duryodhana and Ashwatthama had another buddy Karn. They acted completely different when they were alone, joking and teasing each other. They had now become inseparable.

Both Karn and Ashwatthama were happy to have a friend like Duryodhana, they understood his plight and bindings. But they were a little unsure of Mama Shakuni. They knew that he was Duryodhana's uncle but there was something uncanny about him, something that unsettled the two friends.

Right now, they all were seated in the court room of Hastinapur, on one side was the Kauravas, Mama Shakuni, Karn and Ashwatthama. While on the other side of the room were the Pandeva's, Maha Mahim Bishma Pitamah, and Maha Mantri Vidor. In the middle of the throne room, at throne was seated King Dhritarashtra.
And on the chamber above were Maharani Gandhari, Rani Kunti, Dushala (sister of Kauravas.) along with their Dasi's.