015 || Wԋαƚ ƚԋҽ ԋҽʅʅ ιʂ ɯɾσɳɠ ɯιƚԋ ყσυ Kαɾɳ?

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the fifteenth chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Karn POV

When Rani Kunti and Anan- Devi, what the hell is wrong with you Karn?, walk away, we walk to the dining area.
We got seated and the plates were bought, everybody was talking among themselves.

"Uska koi Uttar nahi hai mere pas. Tumne bilkul sahi kaha hai." (I don't have any answer to it. It's completely correct.) Rani Kunti's voice reaches us.

"Woh humari behena hai, bua. Krishna ki Krishnen hai, sahi hi hogi." (She is my sister, Aunt. She is Krishna's Krishnen, of course she is right.) Vasudev, who is standing in the middle of the room says.

She again said something in that weird language that made Krishna raise an eyebrow.

Pushing past Vasudeva she walks to the Princesses.

"Par kaise kahogi, pyari behena?" (But how are you going to eat, darling sister.) Vasudev asks her, his lips have a soft smile.

"Haath se, brother dear. Aap kaise khate ho?" (Using my hand, brother dear. How do you eat?)
Woah! She is sarcastic.

They talk in that weird language for some time and we are left confused as to what is happening. Sometimes she looks like she is being teased, other she looks like the person who is teasing.
There is a weird sound and she picks a thin thing from her pocket, looking at it her eyes bulge out. Prince Balram asks something and the two -prince start laughing haughtily at her misery.

"Bua Maa" (Aunt- mother) she calls, glaring at her brothers, that were in front of her.

"Bolo, Putri." (Say, daughter.) Rani Kunti asks.
When did this happen? I can see the surprise in the Pandeva's too.

"Yeh dono mujhe pareshaan kar rahein hai, aaj inhe khana na dena." (These two are troubling me, don't give them food today) she says, pointing at the two brothers in front of her.

"Jaisa tum bolo, beti." (Whatever you say, daughter.) Rani Kunti smiles at her before walking away. Woah! 

"Hum Bua Gandhari se mang lenge." (We will ask Aunt Gandhari) Vasudev smiles, trying to outwit her.
I don't know why but I just know that it isn't going to work.