071 || "Hυɱαɾα ԋαƙԋ ρυɾɳ Hσ Gαყα."

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the 71st chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

I am back. Wohooo!!

My grand- father is better than before and out of danger.
Thank you for your wishes and prayers.

Happy Reading!!

Sorry in advance, if it turns out bad. 🥺😔

**********

Third POV

"Hakh woh hota hai, jise purn Kiya jaye." (Right is something that you can full fill.) She answers.

He turns to her and raises an eyebrow. "Sahi Mein?" (Really?)

Ananya nods, smiling mischievously. Both of them lock their eyes.

Karn's hand slowly travels to Ananya's waist and as abruptly, Ananya's lips are on his. Their lips move in sync with one another, they try to devour each other in that one kiss.

As promised, Karn bites her lips and Ananya groans in pleasure, opening her mouth to him and Karn slips his tongue in her mouth. He tastes her, pacifying their hunger for one another even more. After a short span of time, they pull, breathing heavily.

"Humara hakh purn Ho Gaya." (I full filled my rights.) Karn says, smirking at Ananya.
"Aur bahut purani manokamna bhi." (And an old heart's desire too.)

"Manokamna thi main aapki?" (I was your heart's desire?) Ananya asks.

"Abhi bhi Ho" (You still are) He corrects. She blushes.

Looking up at his smirking face, she smiles, kisses his cheek, quite close to the lips, before hiding her face in his chest.
Karn looks at the girl on his chest, he was such a lucky man.

"Kya karne wali thi tum?" (You wanted to do something right.) he asks, remembering her query.

She shyly looks at him. Rolling the half way she was on top of him, and pulls his left hand out, tucking her to his left side. She pushes her face in his neck and puts her hand around his broad chest. Karn also wraps his hands around him.

"Ek Vada karogi?" (Will you promise me something?)

"Awashya. Kya hai?" (Sure. What is it?)

"Mera saath kabhi mat chodna." (Don't ever leave me.)

"Yeh toh aaj subh hi kardi thi." (I promised it, today morning already.)