125 || Nҽɯ Fɾιҽɳԃʂ?

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the 125 th chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Third POV 

 With Dushala and Co. 

"Thoda sa vishwas rakhiye hum par, Devi." (Place a little trust in us, lady.) Vikarna smirks. "Aur use bhi zyada mere saath jo aayi hai, un par. In ko pata bhi nahi chalega ki un par Kya kahar barsa hai." (And more than that on the one who has accompanied me. They will not even know what caused such havoc on them all.)

The ladies looked at him confused for moments before their eyes was drawn to a lady who seemed to be fighting the army and really causing a havoc.

Who is she? Was all what the two ladies could wondered.

Because the next instant they were drawn in to watching her fight, it was as if she was wind. She flowed through all of them gracefully.
The two girls had never seen fighters like her ever before. She truly was an amazing fighter.

"Devi, aap dono theek toh Hain na?" (Lady, I hope you are alright.) The girl questions them.

The two ladies nod. "Aap dono kon Hain?" (Who are you both?)

"Main Dushala Hun, aur yeh mere Bhrata, Bhrata Vikarna Hain." (I am Dushala and this is my brother, brother Vikarna.) The now identified girl- Dushala introduces themselves.

"Dushala?" The ladies think to herself.
"Aap kahan ki Raj Kumari Hain, Devi?" (Which states, princess are you lady?)

"Main Hastinapur ki Raj Kumari Hun!" (I am the Princess of Hastinapur) Princess Dushala says proudly.

The two ladies gasp. "Hastinapur!"

"Aap dono kahan se Hain?" (What about you two, where are you both from?) Prince Vikarna asks.

"Ayodhya." The ladies motion to the large gate in front of them.

"Raj Kumari Urvi?" Princess Dushala questions, to confirm her suspiciousness.