145 || Bԋαɳυ & Sυყσ

PLEASE RE- READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER THE SECOND HALF HAS CHANGES MADE, AND RE- PUBLISHED ON 23. 05. 2023. 

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the hundred and forty fifth chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Third POV  

 The Next Morning  

 In Kalinga. 

The sun was shining deeply in the sky. Everything seemed much louder to Bhanumati today. Perhaps it was that Bhanumati was literally in middle of the forest. Whatever the reason was it was very pleasant, least to say. 

Karn and Ananya had left to take a bath, and complete their morning rituals, leaving Bhanumati and Duryodhana alone in their small hut, for first time since their marriage. 

Bhanumati sat looking at the birds flapping around picking up on the grains she had left for them. Seeing them this way made her happy. 

"Nazara achcha laga?" (Did you like the scenery?) Duryodhana's soft voice makes her look at the said man. 

Who slowly settles down beside her, a small gap was their between them, yet Bhanumati could feel the warmth radiate out of the man's body. 

"Yeh toh prakriti hai, iski chhoti si chhoti chij sundar hoti hai." (This is nature, even its smallest things are pretty.) Bhanumati replies. 

"Koi dikat toh nahi aayi?" (You did not face any problems, right?) Duryodhana asks. Bhanumati could hear that he was nervous and lost, especially the way he was blinking and playing with his fingers.  

He is just like a little kid.  

Bhanumati hides her smile from him, laughing internally rather, "Nahi koi dikat nahi aayi mujhe. Kuch hoga toh bol dungi." (No, I face no problems. If something happens, I will tell you.) 

"Awashya. Awashya." (Of course. Of course.) Duryodhana nods, rocking his head fast. "Bhabhi Ma ki bhi bol sakti ho agar zarrorat lage toh." (You can talk to Bhabhi Ma also if you feel the need of the same.)