132 || Dҽʋι Jι!

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the hundred and thirty second chapter. 

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********  

Third POV 

Three days later  

 In Jungle 

It has been a week since the bloody incident. And three days since the day Ananya and Karn fasted for long lives of their partners.  Along with the latter getting teased for keeping a fast for his 'husband' by his own brothers. It was fun. 
Also, both Ananya and Yudhishthira are perfectly fine now. 

Neither Kunti nor Yudhishthira could stop thanking Ananya for saving his life but Ananya always waved them off, saying it was her duty and stuff.

And today was the day, the faithful day, when Pandeva's and Kunti would be leaving Kampilya. It was already getting late and they could not deal it any more. It would greatly affect their plans.

"Tum tino aapna khayal rakhna. Khanna khate rehna. Theek se Sona." (All three of you, take care. Eat food properly. Sleep properly.) Kunti looks at her three kids, whom she was leaving behind. "Aur tum dono meri beti ko tang mat karna. Aur tu, zyaada kam nahi karegi." (And you both are not allowed to disturb my daughter much. And you, do not work much, ok?)

"Haan Ma. Haan." (Yes, mom. Got it!) Ananya nods her head. "Samjh Gaye hum tin sab kuch." (We three have understood it all.)

Kunti sighs as she looks at her two sons and daughter. She could believe that she was leaving them alone like this.
Yes, they could look after themselves very well but she was a mother, right. She worried no matter what happened.

Kunti nods her head but bring them three in a hug once again.
"Mera Ashirwad sadev tum tin ke saath rahega. Bhagwan kabhi tumhare saath kuch bura nahi hone denge!" (My blessings are always with you three. The lord above will not let anything bad happen to you three, ever.)

The three still bend down to take the blessings of their mother.
And savored the feel of a mother's warmth while they were at it.

Once they were done, the five brothers stepped ahead and once again blessings and wishes were exchanged.