007 || "Mυɾʅι Mαɳσԋαɾ?"

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the seventh chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Third POV

Shri Girdhar Krishna Murari Ki
Aarti Kunj Bihari Ki Shri Girdhar Krishna Murari Ki
X2

Aarti Kunj Bihari Ki, Shri Girdhar Krishna Murari Ki X2

The audience, Ananya had collected was stunned. The song described Krishna, quite accurately. What was she doing? How did she do this?

Kunti was smiling to herself, slightly, she had realized, that her observation of Krishna being God was true.
Bishma Pitamah, now understood, why his mother had told him that whatever happened he had to take his last breath's when Krishna was around.

The others were still wondering why Ananya- the girl from Kaliyuga was worshiping Krishna. They could not understand the logic behind it.

Abruptly, both the queens moved ahead from the crowd of people standing in front of the door and stood behind the girl.
Rani Kunti giggled lightly, when she saw that the bowl contained Makhana. This was so Krishna.

The tune changed again and all the while, suddenly, from the balcony of the room, sounds of Murali started to flow, the people of the room turned to the balcony and were surprised to find Krishna sitting on the railings of the balcony, with a flute in his hands and he was playing it.

After a while Anaya started to sing again.

Murli Manohar Mohan Murari
Har ek roop mei teri leela nayari
Murli Manohar Mohan Murari
Har ek roop mei teri leela nayari

Krishna started to walk inside the room and the people were looking at him confusion, what was he doing?

Kahi tuti ho jo makhan ki gagri
toh khoje kanahaiya Yashoda ki nagri

Kanha very confidently, walked beside Ananya and bended forward to take what people guessed was Makhana from the table, kept in the bowl.

But when he was about to pick it, Ananya slapped his hand away. And Govind pulled his hand away but not before a smile made way on his face.

Kahi tuti ho jo makhan ki gagri
toh khoje Kanhaiya Yashoda ki nagri
yu toh hai wo saare jag ge vidhata
jo makhana pe aye na chode Murali
Murli Manohar Mohan Murari
Har ek roop mei teri leela nayari