089 || Tԋιʂ Sԋαƙυɳι, ɳα, Uɠԋ!

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the 89th chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Third POV

Ananya was strolling in the garden waiting for Dushala and Subhadra, who had been called by Maharani Gandhari. She had some work for them, so Ananya was strolling as she waiting for the two best friends to return.
Karn and his brothers were spending their time with each another.

She had questioned her mother- in- law and changed into a palazzo suit. It had a crop top, and a long jacket with a collar plus a dupatta. Red colored with golden embroidery.
She had said that she would try to wear it as much as possible but not always.

As, she is walking she feels a presence behind her. Frowning, she bends her head a little and looked from the corner of her eyes, behind her.

There is somebody there, who she does not know.

Ananya takes a deep breath and continues to act normal, maybe it is just a passer- by. Or it could be someone employed by Shakuni.
Her eyes widen at the thought but instantly she controls her expression, putting on an emotion- less mask. This Shakuni, na, Ugh!

She looks around. And it chilled her heart that there are no soldiers, in ten- meter radius. Fuck!

She can feel a hand inch towards her shoulder. She lets it.

Before some other thing could happen *Thud* the sound echoed in the area.

Ananya had black- flipped the person. She had placed a hand over his and turned herself around such that she escaped from beneath his hand and flipped him up. Whacking him against the ground.