131 || Vαƚ Sαʋιƚɾι

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the hundred and thirty first chapter. 

I don't own Mahabharat. 

This chapter is going to be long, brace yourself! 

Happy Reading!!

********** 

Third POV  

Three days later  

 In Jungle. 

When Karn woke up that day, he was surprised by the odd request Ananya made to him. She had asked him to get her five different types of flowers on his return from his daily prayers.

"Tumhe panch prakar ke phool Kyun chahhiye?" (Why do you need five types of flowers?) Karn questions.

"Puja karni Hai." (I need to pray.) Karn raises an eyebrow at the answer but nods along.

When Duryodhana woke up and went to look for his Bhabhi, he did not expect her to ask for Chandan. It was a sudden demand but Yudhishthira knew that there was a temple near by and he could ask for some Chandan from there.

The Pandeva's were woken up by their Bhabhi and instructed to take a bath before going out to look for five different types of fruits for her.
Never having heard such a request from their Bhabhi Ma, before the brothers rushed to full fill it.

When Kunti returned from her bath and completion of daily routines she saw her daughter- in- law sitting near the small temple area they had built and was making some things. Some things from flowers and leaves?

The brothers returned surprisingly together with the asked items, they faced a little difficulty but they had been first time demanded for such things from her, they could in no way so no to her.
They retuned to see for once their Bhabhi was not wearing the saree, she did every day; it was a plain red colored saree. But why?

Karn noticed how she was wearing the jewelry she had taken off when they came to the forest. She had said that she would not take them out until there was a major reason. So, what happened? Why did she take them out?