095 || "Tυɱ ҽƙ ραɾι Hσ, Aɳυ."

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the 95th chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Sorry, for the late update. 

🎉 🎊 Happy Birthday to our sweet Dharma Raj aka Yudhishthira.  🎉 🎊

Happy Reading!!

**********

Third POV

It has been a week since Ananya and Karn had got the news of Yudi's coronation. They balanced their time equally between working for their kingdom and spending time with one another. They sort of a time table and followed it.

Ananya loved to work with Karn, working as a queen was similar to working as a lawyer, just with lesser restrains and wider area and perspective to look at. However, she was thoroughly enjoying it.

Today was a similar day, already done with the day's work, long ago she headed to find her husband. He never worked so late, in the afternoon, plus he didn't have food too. Nobody can keep him away from food for, so, what is it that is taking his time up? He always took a break in evening that sitting for too long makes his body stiff.

Ananya glanced in the room, before entering, there he was sitting at the table, various parchments and letters open all around him. Looks like he was stuck in some deep confusion.
She walked behind him and started to rub his shoulders, knowing he is tense.

"Anu!" he says surprised.

Ananya smiled at him, "Sab theek?" (Everything alright?)

"Haan, bas theek hi hai." (Yes, it's just fine.) Karn sighs, looking back down at the parchment in his left hand.

Ananya waits for him to elaborate. He will share whenever he thinks is the best moment. She didn't want to pressure him.

Under her hands he moans. "Tum ek pari Ho, Anu. Sab pata hota hai tumhe." (You are an angel, Anu. You know everything.)

"Pari ka toh nahi pata Mujhe, par main aapki Patni Hun, Arya. Aapke bare Mein Mujhe sabh pata hota hai." (I don't know about being an angel, but I am your wife, dear. I know everything about you.) Ananya kisses his head.

"Sorry, main tumhare saath samey nahi bita pa- raha, jaisa ki maine kaha tha." (Sorry, I am not spending time with you, like I had said.) Karn sighs again.

"Mujhe koi dikat nahi hai." (I have no problem.) Ananya runs a soothing hand through his hair, making him relax more than before.

"Tum kitni nirswarth Ho." (You are so un- selfish.) He mumbles. Before turning around and capturing Ananya's lips in his. '