073 || "Aɳυ."

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the 73rd chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Karn POV

She woke me up today, oh, it's a dream come true. Seeing her smiling face first thing in the morning, lovely. The way she sweetly woke, was so attractive. It was the best way; one could get up, at least for me.

But I couldn't get up, I had slept so late that I couldn't get up, it felt too early. I groaned, falling back in her lap. We had talked for things, above and below.
She was wearing a red saree, and she looked very stunning and fabulous. She looked like a goddess, a queen. I have no more words on how very nice and pretty she looked.

In the talking, she had told me that husband in Kaliyuga call their wife from their name only. But she didn't say anything about wife. When I asked what she will call me, she said she will call me whatever I tell her to call me.

Krishna came to inform us that, we were needed in some time for the rituals. Ananya had informed to me about this, with a yawn, so I told her to sleep for a while. Of course, she didn't listen at first when I told her sternly, then only she followed.
She acts like a kid sometimes; I mean who cares about the wrinkles in the saree? Must be a girl thing, but then also.

As I go through my morning rituals, my thoughts like always are occupied by her. Her eyes, her laugh, her talks, her and her only. I wonder, does she think about as much as I think about her?

I get ready and return from my prayers, to find Ananya sleeping on the bed. She is spread on the bed, clutching the covers close. Her hair is spread on the pillow behind her, she looks so peaceful. Though normally also you won't find worry across her face but right now she looks much more at peace.

She will require time to get ready, I should wake her up. I wonder how?

I sit near her stomach and shake her a little, "Ananya?"

"Ananya?"

"Oye Sakshi, ja yaar Tom Hiddleston ko ghur jakar, mat tanga kar Mujhe." (Oye, Sakshi, go stare at Tom Hiddleston, don't disturb me.)

"Yeh Tom kon hai?" (Who is this, Tom?) I ask.

She sits up, suddenly, coming face to face with me. I look at her in amusement.

"Kya bola Maine?" (What did I say?)

"Kisi Tom ke barein Mein." (You said about some Tom.)