035 || Qυҽҽɳʂ σϝ Hαʂƚιɳαρυɾ.

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the 35th chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

And guys check out my other story.
Bishma & Karn- Destiny Players. 

Happy Reading!!

**********

Third POV

Rani Kunti was getting ready in her room, today was the second day of her telling her eldest son the truth. He had accepted her yesterday. Her heart had swelled with happiness as her eldest son accepted her, something she hadn't thought would have happened. But it had happened and all because of a girl from future.

Kunti didn't know why but she had the urges of pulling her in a motherly hug. She hadn't missed the way they looked at each other. Two instances were stuck in her mind, one was the Diya one and the other was the looks they were exchanging when she returned from Shiva temple.
They would look cute together, she mused. Wonder what they think about it.

Yesterday evening also, they spent time together. She knew this because both of them were late to dinner. And came together. Wonder what is going on?

Slowly as her mind drifts to the events of yesterday, an idea reaches her.
She rushes to Maharani Gandhari's room.

Maharani Gandhari was being helped to get ready for the day when an excited Kunti burst in the room and dismissed all the Dasi's. Maharani remained in confusion as Rani starts to help her put on the jewellery.

"Kya Hua Kunti?" (What happened, Kunti?) Maharani asks.

"Jiji, aap humare saath puja karne chalengi? Aaj Anaya ke devta ki puja kartein Hain." (Elder sister, will you come with me for offerings? Today we can pray to Ananya's lord.) Kunti says.

"Hmm, Kar saktein Hain." (Hmm, we can do it.) Maharani Gandhari replies. And the two after being dressed rush to collect flowers for their offering.

When they entered her room, she is getting ready for the day it seems. She was styling her hair. One look at the room surprised them.
The ladies were still un- identified, so they observed the room. Looking at what their kids were up to. They didn't want to interfere with her, but just wanted to see weather Ananya was fine or not. She used to smile and laugh, in front but was she really happy?   

Ananya was wearing a pink top with checks and a lower that was blue in color and wide. She looked quite cute and smart. She was styling her hair styled in a strange style of braid; the ladies had never seen before. She looked very smart.
She was smiling widely, and blushing at something.