135 || Lυʋ- Kυʂԋ!

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the hundred and thirty fifth chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Sorry! For the late update!

Happy Reading!!

********** 

Third POV 

 With Kunti & Co. 

The night was a little chilly one but because the five brothers ad burnt some wood and now were sleeping cuddling their mother, the temperature had rise for them all a little.

There was a thin line between sleeping and being awake. The line of subtle consciousness. And Arjun always made a point of sticking to the line.
So, when he felt the ruffling in the bushes nearby, he sprang up from his sleep and was complete awake in mere seconds.

Yudhishthira who was not deep in his sleep yet, was surprised when he felt movement beside himself. Opening his eyes, he frowned as he gazed at the frowning little brother of his.
"Kya Ho Gaya, Aru?" (What happened, Aru?) He whisper asks, knowing that if Arjun was scanning their surroundings in such a way, there must be something wrong.

"Un jhadiyoan Mein koi Hai Bhrata Yudi." (There is someone in the bushes, brother Yudi!) Arjun mumbles back equally softly.

Now Yudhishthira slowly and as softly possible extracted himself from the arms of his mother and brothers before tiptoeing towards the bush along with Arjun. His eyes sharply scanning the area while his ears were strained to note any sound that was made to help him asses the situation.

"Arjun! Yudhishthira!" The shout of their mother, made them jump in surprise to look at the lady who looked panicked. "Kahan ja Rahe Ho tum dono?" (Where are you both going?)

"In Jhadiyoan Mein kuch Hai, Mata. Koi janwar, shayad." (There is something in the bushes. Some animal, maybe.) Arjun tells his mother.

"Toh chod do na, Kyun ja Rahe Ho wahan?" (Then leave it, na! Why are you going there?) She shrieks as Arjun walks closer to the bushes, without Yudhishthira.
The shriek awoke Bheema, Nakul and Sehdev. They were a little lost as to the happening of their surroundings.