055 || "Yҽԋ ʂααɾҽ ƙαԋαɳ ƈԋαʅҽ Gαყҽ?"

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the fifty- fifth chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Third POV

Kunti was worried, none of her kids were in their chambers. And the guards were unaware about their whereabouts, just like the maids.
She was heading somewhere and nowhere, when she saw her Jiji.

"JIJI!" (Elder sister) she shrieks.

"Kunti? Kya Hua? Itni vichilit Kyun Ho?" (Kunti? What happened? Why are you so distraught?) Maharani asks, worry evident in her voice too.

"Mere koi Putra aapne kamre Mein nahi hai." (None of my sons are in their room.) Kunti answers, distress leaking in her voice.

"Duryodhana bhi gayab hai." (Duryodhana is also missing.) Maharani informs her Devrani.
"Aur Dwarka ke dono Raj- Kumar bhi nahi hai kamre Mein." (And the two prince of Dwarka are also not in their room.)

"Yeh saare kahan chale Gaye?" (Where have all of them gone?) Kunti asks.

"Maharani, Rani" (Queens.) A Dasi runs to them.

"Kya baat hai?" (What is it?)

"Jaldi chaliye, Shahi rasoi." (Come to the Royal Kitchen, fast.) The Dasi pants.
Worried the ladies run towards it.

"Putri Kunti, Gandhari Kya Ho Gaya?" (Daughter Kunti, Gandhari what is happening?) Pitamah asks, he had just returned from his worship on the Ganga Tat and saw his daughter- in- laws walking hastily.

"Tata shree, humare Putra nahi mil Rahe." (Uncle, we aren't able to find our kids.)
The two ladies' cry. Pitamah frowns.

"Aap kahan ja rahin thi?" (Where were you going?) he asks.

"Dasi ne humme Shahi rasoi Mein bulaya hai, kaha hai kuch zarrori hai" (The maid has called for us in the royal kitchen, says it's something important.)

"Chaliye hum bhi chaltein hai." (Come, I will also join you both.) Pitamah's instinct told him to join the ladies.

They quickly walked towards the direction of kitchen, it felt that the kitchen was miles and miles away. The ladies were in distress.

Reaching there, they were surprised to see a crowd of Dais's on the gate. Seeing the two queens and Maha Mahima they scurried away, except the cooks.

They walked in to something that they weren't sure if they should face- palm or scream at their kids.