090 || Aɳɠ- Rαʝ αɳԃ Aɳɠ- Rαɳι.

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the Ninety chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Third POV

The state of Anga was decorated like a bride. All around people were preparing for their King to return with his wife and their queen. Ang- Raj and Ang- Rani.

Plus, it was another great thing that Kaunteya Radheya Karn, their King had refused the throne of Hastinapur, and decided to continue with his rule over Anga. Now, Maha Mahim Bishma had declared Anga as an independent state, that bought another reason to celebrate.

The people were happy of the occurring, they were feeling the love the King had for his people, that is them. They had heard a lot about their new queen. About how she had been studying justice and law making in Kaliyuga. How she was the one who helped Ang- Raj, get back together with his mom. How she was the sister of one and only Shri Krishna, the Yuvraj of Dwarka.

Though, different people had different opinions all over, they all came to one conclusion that this lady was in all, perfect. As a queen, as a wife, as a daughter, as a daughter- in- law, etc.
Maybe their till now backward country, won't be backward anymore. The country could develop further, flourish under the hands of their King and the new queen.

As the chariot of Ananya and Karn entered the gates of Anga, the people showered petals of flowers on them. Welcoming their new Queen and their old King, who was also in some terms new.

A wide smile graced Ananya's lips as flowers were fell on her, people did it for her and Karn, she realized.
She folded her hands and bowed her head in respect, accepting the love that was rained on them using the flowers. Karn who was beside her followed suite.

The people looked at Ang- Raj and Ang- Rani. Ang- Raj like always was in his yellow orangish Angvastram and dark orange dhoti. He looked like a sun shining in the sky.
Beside him, in a neon green saree was Ang- Rani. Her saree blouse and border were red. The blouse has various designs on it while the saree has flowers printed all over, in different colors.