149 || Nσɾƚԋ Eαʂƚҽɾɳ Pαɳƈԋαʅ

Hey Guys!!!! 

Here is the hundred and forty ninth chapter. 

I don't own Mahabharat. 

Happy Reading!! 

**********  

Third POV 

 Few weeks Later 

In Panchal.

The North Eastern Panchal, won by Guru Drona's disciples, was never the same after Ashwatthama's coronation.
A lot changed there after that. People were not expecting, because they only thought of him as a Brahmin King. What they seem to have forgotten was the point that this Brahmin kid grew up as friends with Kauravas and Pandeva's.

He knew how shitty the people treated you if you were poor. He knew what mentality people had towards the lower casts. How they (low caste people) were treated in states like Hastinapur.

He had also been studying along with Pandeva's and Kauravas, he had been given the same lesson on how to rule a country. How to handle the economy and people's problem.

It was no big deal that so many changes could have been brought to his Panchal. So many positive and right directional changes.

A lot of people think that a King has little to no job a day, what they overlook is the long hours the King sits in the court, the hours he spends with his minister trying to find solutions of the problem of his people.

But even these people had to say that Ashwatthama was a hard- working King. Was someone who will stretch himself until his last level.
They could see him work in different sectors of their Panchal. He was Nobel King and even more kind hearted person. No one's problem was overlooked, however big or small the problem is.

He at times used to hold his court under the big Banyana tree in middle of their main market, so that people who couldn't come to his court due to time constrain, could talk to him. Or the people who owned shops and were labors could reach out to him while at work too, this helped as then their daily earnings were not affected.

And thus, even if it was slowly, Ashwatthama's Panchal was becoming one of the most prestigious state in the whole of Aryavarta.

People were happier of this huge transition. 
Small changes had molded their life such that they felt that God blesses them especially with giving them such a King.