020 || O Pααʅαɳԋααɾҽ.

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the twentieth chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

40 votes guys. 

Happy Reading!!

**********

Third POV

"Ek baat janlijiye app sabhi aise." (Though you all should now one thing.) Ananya raises her index finger of right hand.
Again, they found a similarity with a certain Dwarka dweller.

"kya?" (What?)

"Main aapne doston ke bich bhed- bhav nahi karti." (I don't discriminate among my friends.)

"Toh?" (So?) Duryodhana asks, along with Bheema. Both of them ignore each other.
They are so similar, Ananya thinks.

"Toh yeh ki aapke bich mein mere rehte koi ladai nahi hogi." (So, that means that you guys won't fight, in my presence.) Ananya says as she points between the two groups and herself.

"Awashya" (Sure) all of them says together. Promising her.

What they didn't knew was that they had given her, a chance to save them from some problems and bad things of the future. They had given her a chance to eradicate few people's mistake, but she couldn't save them from Destiny so the sorrow was return.

"Chalo abhi bhagi yahan se aap sab Rajkumar Hain, Mujhe kam hai." (Come now, get lost, you guys are Prince, I still have work.) Ananya says.
"Ma Durga! Samay toh dekho. Maine aaj ki puja nahi ki." (Mother Durga! Look at the time, I haven't done today's offering.)

When none of them move, she looks at them questioning.

"Hum yahan reh saktein hai?" (Can we stay here?) Arjun asks a little hesitant.

"Jab taka ap puja kar rahe ho." (Till you do the offering?) Ashwatthama adds, giving Arjun a look.

"Bhagwan ke darbar mein jaane se aapko kon rok sakta hai?" (Who can stop someone from entering lord's temple?) She smiles at them. "Par aise nahi ja sakte." (But you can't go like this.)

"Kyun?" (Why?) Yudhishthira queries, looking jumbled.

Ananya face palms, "Jaiye, haath, paire dho kar aiye." (Go wash your hands and legs.)
She orders all of them, pointing towards the bathroom. All the boys followed her order. They kept their crown away, too.
Ananya washed her hands, face and legs before them. So, she could set her temple.