130 || συƚƈσɱҽ

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the 130 th chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********  

Third POV 

In Anga- Pradesh. 

Prince Yuyutsu was waiting for his siblings at the door of the royal palace of Anga. He was excited to have his half- siblings over. Half they maybe but he loved them with all his heart.

But to his surprise, as he awaited his arrival, it was not only his two siblings- Prince Vikarna and Princess Dushala that arrived but two other ladies were accompanying them too.
Two royal ladies.

What did these two chipmunks do now?
I hope they did not kidnap the two ladies or something.
If that is what has happened, I will land in a mess.
Oh god! This idiots!

Yuyutsu shook his head and mentally prepared himself for the oncoming storm. His brothers and sister found unique ways to torture all of the others.

"Bhrata Yuyutsu!" (Brother Yuyutsu!) Princess Dushala had not even fully descended of the horse she was on , before she jumped over to where her brother stood knowing in her heart that he would catch her without fail.

And Prince Yuyutsu did not disappoint her. He caught her and twirled her around before hugging her tightly. "Dushala!"

All those years, his half- brothers may have treated him wrong but Dushala, his sister was always there. However hard it was for her; she always took out time to spend with him. She was an angel to him.

"Kaisi Ho tum, Dushala?" (How are you, Dushala?) Prince Yuyutsu questions her.

"Achchi Hun!" (I am great!) Princess Dushala exclaims, the happiness evident in her voice.

"Yeh dono kon Hain?" (Who are these two people?) Prince Yuyutsu whisper asks his sister.

Princess Dushala smiles widely and motions the two ladies to come closer to where she stood along with her brother Prince Yuyutsu.
The two ladies nod and head up the stairs to where they were called.