115 || Lҽƚƚҽɾʂ ϝɾσɱ Eʋҽɾყσɳҽ

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the 115th chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

********** 

Third POV

The weather was surprisingly calm today. The wind that was blowing was soft as if mourning for someone.
People all over were worried. Weather was a major way through which people determine what would happen. Thus, the worry.

"Raj Kumar!" (Prince!) The voice brought him out of his musings.

"Haan?" (Yes?)

"Yeh patra aaya hai aapke liye." (A letter has come for you.) The man says.

"Dijiye." (Give it to me) The prince says as he raises his hand to accept the letter.

The man hands the prince the letter, and the prince says, "Dhanyavad. Aap ja saktein hain." (Thank you, you may leave.)

The man nods and leaves the prince alone.
The prince looks down at the letter reminiscing. He was awaiting this but it still broke his heart. He also knew that none of this true but that did not stop his heart from breaking.

What if this all turned out to be a lie?
What if they did not survive?
What if they die?
Just what if?

'No!' He scolds himself. 'Do not think negatively.'
They are the best fighters of Aryavarta. And nothing could stop those people.

And his Bhabhi Ma was there. She knew about this; she would obviously find a way to make it work. She was the most intelligent woman he had ever met. No one he had met was as sharp as her.

But this all did not mean that he worried less, did it? How could he calm his stupid heart at a time like this?

Taking a deep calming breath, he opened the letter he just received.
Tears spill down his face as he reads the letter. He was awaiting this still it hurt like hell.

Wiping his tears away and stealing his heart, he walks towards his table. He needed to get to work and could not afford to be vulnerable right now. He needed to be the strongest version of himself right now.

He wrote three letters. As he had been instructed by his Bhabhi Ma.
He would follow her until his end breath. He had vowed it and this was the time to show her support to her.