042 || A Pαʂƚ.

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the forty- second chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Larger chapter, all for you guys. 

Important A/N below. 

Happy Reading!!

**********

Karn POV

"Putra, Ananya Putri ko bata do ki hum sab kal Shiv Mandir ja rahein hai. Us se chinta karne ki koi zarrorat nahi hai, agar woh nahi aana chahti" (Son, go tell Ananya daughter that tomorrow all of us are going to Shiv temple. She doesn't need to worry, if she doesn't want to go.) Ma orders me. I nod and walk out of the room.

When we returned, today early evening we parted ways as I had work to do and she was taken away by Dushala. Dushala said that Ananya wasn't spending much time with her.

They came for dinner, talking animatedly but in whispers, giggling and laughing all the time. Earlier, I had been with the two mothers, who were preparing for their kids return.
Now, I am walking towards Ananya's room to tell her what mom said. I hope she isn't asleep.

When I reach her room, I realize she is singing, her voice like a soft wind. I enter her chamber that was open a little.

Mainu ishq tera lae dooba
Haan ishq tera lae dooba

Aisa kyun hota hai
Tere jaane ke baad
Lagta hai haathon mein
Reh gaye tere haath 

She is half spread out, on her side bed that is kept aligned to the window. Her face lighting under the light of moon. She was wearing something that exposed her legs. I tried not to stare.