063 || Dɯαɾƙα.

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the 63rd chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Ananya POV

It's been four days and three nights (including the day I reached.), since I have been here in Dwarka, with my adopted family. That didn't feel adopted at all.
And I was loving it, it was so lovely to be with them. They loved me and vice versa. They always are there for me, always there to make me laugh. Always there to unsure each other's happiness.

Just the other day, I and my brothers stole makhana and some more sweets from the Royal kitchen. I knew we were going to be punished but what is life without a few risks?

OK, that sound like a lie. The truth was that I never leave the chance of having sweets. Blame my sweet tooth, but I just had do that.
And the three of us sneaked into the kitchen and too what we needed. Bhai Krishna's charming smile helped us get away with the Dasi's.

I won't lie, I had fun. The adrenaline rush was cool and then the satisfaction of having the Makhana. We had had our snacks as we sat in the Royal court to protect ourselves from Matey Bharat or you can say Matey Hindustan. 

(Mother India.)

But destiny could not save us. Niyati had us in its grasps.
We got caught and I tell you it was all Bhai Krishna's fault.

(Destiny)

I mean what was the need to visit Mata that next very instant? And that to without washing his face? I mean we missed it, ok? He asked us to check, but I am human, right? I made a mistake. But big bro didn't say anything also.

And then it began, Mata realized that he stole Makhana. When he realized that he and big bro had been caught, he said that it was me who stole it and shared it with him and big bro.

I swear my ears broke; they were redder than Weasley's hair, I swear. At least, I wasn't introduced to Mata's stick. That was reserved to my brothers.
Ha! They got their punishment for blaming me too. They were wailing like little kids. It was funny to see that, majorly it was Subhadra, Dushala and Pita ji.

They are all sweet. They have become a family, that I never want to leave. They have become the most important part of my family now.
I can't leave them now. I can die for them.