086 || Oԋ! Tԋҽყ αɾҽ ʂσ ԃҽαԃ!

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the 86th chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Ananya POV

I was just walking through the corridors of the palace when I heard some shouts. Some sounded like pleas and protest, while the others like complaining. I decided to look in whatever it was.

I glanced in the other corridor from where the sounds were coming. There were 15 people in the corridor, 12 Kauravas', one nicely built guy, Maha Mantri and Maharaj Dhritarashtra. There was a leader of the 12 Kauravas, that scoundrel Dushassan.
Duryodhana had somehow convinced Chachi Gandhari to not take these Kauravas' with them while going to Dwarka, for my wedding. I would be lying, if I said I wasn't relieved.

"Dasi Putra!" (Maid's son!) Maharaj thundered. "Yeh konsa tarika hai?" (What way is this?)

"Par Pita- Maharaj-" (But fath- your majesty-)

"Maun raho, Dasi Putra." (Stay silent, maid's son.) Maharaj screamed again. 
I saw, who I assumed to be Yuyutsu, wince.

"Mere Putra ko Pitne ke Karan tumhe dand mileyega." (You will get punished for hitting my sons.) Maharaj shouted.

I looked at the scene clearly, there was blood all over Yuyutsu's face, chests and arms. He looked like the one who was beaten.
While the Kauravas' had some blood, but it was mostly on their hands.

This means that, the 12 Kauravas' had beaten Yuyutsu. Oh. God!

And Maha Mantri was watching in silence as an obvious innocent Yuyutsu was being punished by his father. Who was blinded by the love for his other son and considered Yuyutsu as a simple illegitimate boy.

I have to stop this.

"Maharaj" (Your Majesty?) I called. All the heads snapped to my direction, as I walked up to the party standing there.

"Yeh kaisa nyay hai, Maharaj?" (What kind of justice is this, your majesty?) I ask.

"Kya keh rahi Ho, Putri? Is Dasi Putra ne mere Putroan ko shati pahaun chayi hai." (What are you saying, daughter? This maid's son has hurt my sons.) Maharaj says.

"Maharaj, saare karanon ko dekhe bina aap kaise, nyay kar saktien hai?" (Your Majesty, without saying all the factors, how can you give justice?)