026 || Mαιɳ Nαɠιɳ Nαɠιɳ Nαɠιɳ Nαɠιɳ

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the 26th chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

I have got a surprise for you. 😉

Happy Reading!!

**********

Third POV

It has been five days, since Ashwatthama informed Arjun and his brothers about the sudden departure of Ang- Raj Karn.
The five days were wonderful, never once did Duryodhana say anything spiteful. Neither did Dushassan or Shakuni Mama for that matter. It was interesting for them all, to say at least.

Pandeva's have been juggling around to spend some time with Ananya and it has been fascinating, for them, to say at least. She has been teaching them new things they came around while being with her. Mostly it was some things she used back in Kaliyuga, or how the gun used to work.
She had promised to explain about her school system, the next time they met.
Getting ready, Arjun slid towards his Jyeshta's room.

"Bhrata?" (Brother) Sehdev calls. And Arjun turns around to see his two younger brothers coming from opposite sides.

"Haan, Sehdev?" (Yes, Sehdev?) Arjun asks.

"Ho Gaye taiyr?" (Are you ready?) Nakul asks. Arjun nods.

They rush in to the room where their Jyeshta would be with Bhrata Bheema. Those two brothers were sitting beside one another discussing something.

"Jyeshta, hum taiyar hogayein, chalene?" (Elder Brother, we are ready, can we go?) Arjun asks. Yudhishthira chuckles and nods, as he rises, from his seat.

All the brothers rush out of the room. Sehdev and Nakul, who were in front of Arjun run in to someone along with Arjun, himself. They all fall down and because Bhrata Bheema was running behind them he falls and brings his Jyeshta down too.

Arjun looked around, shit! they were at the entrance of the palace and there were too many people around, then they would have liked. Looking up, Arjun comes face to face with the other party that fell with them, Duryodhana and Ashwatthama.

Suddenly, a laugh fills the corridor, it's a female one. They turn to the right side to see Ananya laughing, with a hand on her mouth.

"Kya swagat hai." (What a welcome.) A voice comments from the left.

Standing there leaning against a pillar is Ang- Raj Karn.
Arjun didn't know he was returning today.

"Are putra, tum aagaye" (Oh! Son you are back.) Arjun's Mata's voice comes. But she suddenly stops seeing them.