148 || Pαʂƚ

Hey Guys!!!! 

Here is the hundred and forty eighth chapter. 

I don't own Mahabharat. 

Happy Reading!! 

********** 

-- Flashback --

Nakul had been rushing around helping around in the jobs that needed him. He was the younger brother of the groom; he had few tasks to complete. People asked him to rest but he liked doing these things so, what's the big deal, huh?

Now, Nakul was a person who kept his mind always open, even while doing a task that needs a lot of his attention, he remains on standby. Aware of his surroundings the fighter in him had been trained to do so, by his Guru dev.

So, when the girl came crashing into him, he was left stunned. Even though he would never admit it out to anyone, but the girl was so pretty she took his breath away.

He had been helping the Dwarka men and instructing them as to how they need to decorate the room his Jyestha and Bhabhi Shree are going to spend night in. One guard had come forward to him with few fragmented candles, so now he was testing which one was the best, honestly all of them were so good. How did Dwarka make candles?

And thus, he was left stunned when something came crashing into him. Why didn't his instinct warn him about this?
Whatever it was, Nakul grabbed onto the other person so that they can maintain their rhythm and not fall to the ground.

He then turned to look at the person in his arms.
Breath-taking was perhaps the only word he could take at the moment.

Big round eyes had gazed up at him, such innocence filled in them that Nakul found it kind of hard to breath.
Plum cheery like red lips. Nakul wondered if they felt fluffy like they seemed.
Those round cheeks seemed to have the world in them, they were so round.
The nose was a little long but it seemed to be like the slope of a pretty snowy mountain.
The girl's forehead was pinched together as if before running into him, she had been thinking something of utmost important.
It was the black hair like a waterfall that brought him back to present, and he realised what position the two stood in. Not really ideal.