065 || Tԋҽ Aƈƚυαʅ Wҽԃԃιɳɠ Cԋαρƚҽɾ.

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the 65th chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Tighten your seat belts. We are here for a long ride. 

It is happening at last. 😇🥳

Happy Reading!!

Point to note before you read ahead. Anything in italics was most probably in Sanskrit, I have written few Sanskrit shlokas with their meanings, rest are written in English.
And italic plus underline are the 'thoughts'.

**********

Karn POV

When Krishna and Balram raised Ananya on their shoulder, it astounded me, I didn't except that. They without any problem, of course, brought her to the Mandap and put her down in front of me.

Balram turned to me, "Hum aapni jaan de rahein hai aapko, Ang- Raj. Ise Khush rakhiyega." (We are giving you our life- line, Ang- Raj. Keep her happy.)

"Humare vachan hai, Balram" (You have my word, Balram.) I promise. Both of them smile at me, before walking to sit at their place.

"Murat Ho Gaya hai, shaadi shuru ki ja sakti hai." (The time has come to start the wedding) The Pandit says.

"Shuru Kijiye Pandit ji." (Start it, Pandit ji.) Vasudev says.
Oh Lord, he is going to my father- in- law.

The pandit Ji started to chant some mantras.

"Kitni Khoobsurat peheli mulakat hai, 15 din ke baad." (Such a beautiful meeting after 15 days.) Ananya whispers. Her voice, oh lord, it is better than what I dreamed of.

"Janta Hun." (I know.) I whisper back. "Tum bahut hi Hot lag rahi Ho." (You are looking very hot.)

I take a glance at her, while looking at Ma, who was sitting there smiling widely. Ananya is blushing looking down. I love the way she reacts at my words.

"Var mala ki rasm shuru ki jaye." (We start the ritual of garland exchange (Var- Mala)) He tells Ananya, we raise and Subhadra steps forward with the Var- mala on the plate, in her hand.
While Dushala steps forward on my side.