134 || Aԃʋҽɳƚ σϝ ƚԋҽ SιႦʅιɳɠʂ!

Hey Guys!!!! 

Here is the hundred and thirty fourth chapter. 

I don't own Mahabharat.  

Sorry! For the late update!  

Happy Reading!! 

**********    

Third POV  

The Next Day  

 In Kampilya 

The palace was decorated. Sweets had been made. And everything was in its number one order. It had to be, after all, Panchal would be welcoming a new prince home today.

One who would bring their king back the respect he had lost, one who would bring back the land their king had lost to that Brahmin king, Ashwatthama.

Preparations for the yagna had been going on all night. Shikhandini, the princess, was herself up all night looking after the on goings and helping people around with the arrangements to get everything ready for the yagna in the morning. She could not let mistakes be present in her work.

The holy yagna was supposed to be taking place in the large grounds surrounding the place, a raised platform had been made for the holy yagna to happen. People could gather around the same and watch the proceedings.

All the holy ingredients that were required in the yagna had been collected by Shikhandini herself. And brought to their respected places under her watchful eyes. She had made sure that nothing was out of place.

And thus, when the time came the yagna began. 

-- Time Skip --

Dhrupad poured oil in the yagna, just as instructed by the two rishi's.

"Agni dev aapke dan se prasan Hain, Maha Raj Dhrupad." (The God of Fire is happy with your sacrifices, King Dhrupad.) Maha Rishi Yaj says.