027 || Fιɠԋƚ.

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the 27th chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Karn POV

I was storming in the corridors off Hastinapur place, I was angry. Why can't I help Duryodhana and the others?

"Ang- Raj!" a voice call. Without turning I know it's Ananya.

"Mujhe baat karne ki koi ichcha nahi hai, Ananya." (I am not in a mood to talk to you.) I inform her.

"Bhadiya Hain, Mujhe aapko kuch batana hai." (Great, I need to tell you something.) She says as she grabs my hand.

"Yeh Kya kar rahin Hain aap, Ananya?" (What are you doing, Ananya?) I ask.

"Mujhe kuch baatein batani hai." (I need to tell you somethings.) She informs as she drags me to the gardens.
Nearing a waterfall, she pushes me to the bench beside me and sits beside me.

"Mujhe Ayurveda bahut pasanda hai. Ek bar gurukul Mein, mere kuch doston ko kuch Ayurveda se sambhadid karna tha. Kyunki mere pas koi aur kaam nahi tha, main unke saath jana chati thi. Par unke guru ne rok liya." (I like Ayurveda. Once, in my school, some of my friends had to do something related to Ayurveda. Because I was free, I wanted to go with them. But their teacher stopped me.) She tells me.

"Par aapne thodi uss guru se Ayurveda phadaya, tum unka kam kaise kar sakti hain?" (But you didn't learn Ayurveda from the teacher, how can you do the work for them?) I ask her.

"Hmm" She hums. "Fir tum Kyun gussa ho?" (Then why are you angry?) she asks turning to me completely.

"Kyunki Guru Drona Mujhe......" (Because Guru Drona...... I......) I trail of realizing why Ananya told me that story.
I smile at her, she returns it before relaxing back in chair and looking straight ahead at the sun, that was falling. Following her, I also lean back on the chair.

Our shoulders brush and a light feeling enters my stomach.
In these five days, I realized something, I am attracted to her, if not love I deeply like her and yearn for her. I came to understand that she was a type of girl I wanted by my side. I know it's just been two days, I talked to her but it felt like more.

I look at her, she is observing the sun so closely as if she wants to relinquish it all. It's as if she hasn't seen the sun going down ever before.

"Aap bade dhayan se dekh rahin hai." (You are observing it very closely) I state.