013 || Aɳαɳყα.

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the thirteenth chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

I got a surprise for you, down there.

IMPORTANT A/N BELOW.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Karn POV

The girl was strange and that was the least. The way she fought back with everything said that she was different. The way she talked was also queer. She respected the elders but she was never the one to step back. She believed in equality of females and males.
She could word fight anyone. I was sure of it by today's dinner. She loved studying, I was sure of this by the way she talked, he talked in a similar form when talking about Archery.

After the dinner, Maha Mahim, suggested going to her for apologizing, I had to agree for somebody who had lost their parents, talking about them would be hard.
But the way she ran away was again strange. She could have excused herself but then she ran out of the room.

When we reached near her room, the door was slightly open and an ear soothing voice could be heard. I had to physically restrain myself from running ahead and pushing the door open.
I don't know why, but I never wanted the voice to stop. It was as if I was missing something essential in my life and it was returned.

The door opened to reveal, the girl Ananya sitting in a corner. Even though the room was dark, my eyes instantly picked her place out as if I knew from instinct. She was sitting down on the floor and by the way, I could easily guess it was crossed legged, I sit like that too, most of the times.
She was wearing a Yellow dress, what it was I didn't know but it had low backline and parts of her back was visible. It was plane skin, but I could make out a mole on her right shoulder.
A blue cloth, what I assumed to be angvastram, was draped on her lap.

In front of her was a table, on the table was an idol, whose I didn't knew. In front of the idol, she had lit a Diya, a Dhup, an Agarbatti and she had even placed a bowl something.
She was praying but to who?

She was the one singing and I had lost myself in it. By the lyrics it felt as if she was singing praises of the Yadav Krishna.
No, I didn't hate Krishna but just was unsure of what to think about the man.

When the song changed the second time, a flute started to play and I realized the sound of flute was coming from the balcony.
The flute's tune seriously complemented Ananya's voice.

Why am I calling her Ananya?
Cause it's her name. A sarcastic voice said in my head.

Turned out that Krishna was the one playing the flute. In between when, Ana- Devi was singing about his makhana eating style, Krishna tried stealing the Makhana. Anan- Devi slapped his hand away. Without opening her eyes and raising her head.
HOW?