Part 35.

Its just a ONE- SHOT, that I don't know how came in to existence.

Happy Reading!!

*******

(A/N Bold is English and normal is Hindi. )

Third POV

The atmosphere was strange in Hastinapur to say at least. Though the day was beautiful, sun was half- shinning in the sky and the wind was blowing, giving a pleasant feeling away. There was something unsettling in the day. Even the birds, weren't chirping as excitedly as always, the horses in the stable also were distraught. But nobody knew its reason.

The Rajya- Durbar was fully set up, people had bought their problems. Just that today the problems hadn't been more than 1/4 th of what is there every day. Maharaj, Maha Mantri and Maha Mahim were unsure of what was going on? And why, was there such a sudden reduction in the number of issue?

Whereas the youngsters were relieved, they could relax of practice now, instead of sitting in this stupid court. The only one not relieved was Yudhishthira, he himself was wondering of the weird intuition he was getting. Something was haywire.
The only other person aware of this intuition was the eldest Kaunteya, oh people don't know it so let's stick to Radheya. He was sitting beside Duryodhana, his face a mask of indifference but his inner senses were a complete mess and confusing him even more.

The surprise came when the announcer announced a sudden guest.
"Dwarkadhish Shri Krishna, along with his elder brother Shri Balram, are entering the court." The announcement was heard.

Instantly, Arjun who was practically half- asleep, straightened in his seat to get a look at his Madhav, and elder brother, both of them also happened to be Arjun's cousins.

"Maharaj Pranipatra." The two brothers greet.

"Pranipatra Balram, Krishna." The Maharaj of Hastinapur- Dhritarashtra replies.

"Greetings to all of you." Krishna and Balram bow their head in respect at the other elders.

"Greetings!"

"Say, Devaki Nandan, what was the reason of such a sudden visit?" Maha Mahim Bishma asks.

Krishna gives him an innocent smile, "What can I say, Maha Mahim. We were around and missing our Bua Kunti, so we decided to visit."

Around? We were in Dwarka, enjoying the bed and food. God! this kid is going to get me killed with his tricks and traps one day. Balram thinks, looking at his not so innocent younger brother.

What are you saying, Dau Bhaiya? Me and lying, nah. We didn't specify how far away our around was did we? So how did I lie? Krishna smiles at his elder brother, who simply rolls his eyes.

"You should visit. She is your Bua; she likes you around. And I would be lying if I said, I didn't." Maha Mahim smiles at the king of Dwarka in front of him.

"Thank you, Maha Mahim." Balram thanks the old man.

"Today's court is dissolved right here." Maharaj declares. The people pile out.

Now, before anybody could think of doing anything else of saying anything. Or for that matter take a step ahead, another strange thing occurred, in the court of Hastinapur.
A sudden something started to swirl in middle of the court room, five feet in front of the Dwarka brothers. The royal family in the court step back in surprise, and also to protect themselves, from an unknown threat.

The swirling started to emit some light and winds started to blow in the royal palace.
The sudden change of weather worried the two mothers of the palace, so the two hastily headed to the Rajya- Durbar along with their only daughter, Dushala.