025 || Sԋαƙƙυ Mαɱα.

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the 25th chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

I know you are waiting for this. 😏😉

Happy Reading!!

**********

Third POV

Duryodhana was relieved it has been two days seen Karn left and, he talked to the Ashwini twins in the evening. The Pandeva's and him had formed an unspoken treaty amongst themselves. They had either being ignoring one others' presence of act like they didn't care of what the other had to say.
But that was only for other people, it was a façade. They used to be back to joking and laughing in front of their mothers' and Ananya.

The had no worries when there, it was quite interesting to see them like that you know. The first time, they had dropped the frontage, they had expected Ananya to be surprised but she had acted like it was the most obvious thing that could happen. And was completely at ease with it.

---- Time Skip ---

Ananya was walking down the corridor of the palace. Her walk confident but juvenile. She was heading to her room; she had spent almost all of her afternoon with Dushala. Chatting and giggling alike. Ananya had grew a liking for that girl, she was so sweet and cute. Always, laughing and talking, listening less and getting excited at small things. 

Ananya knew something suspicious was brewing in the palace. Especially with Duryodhana, Ashwatthama, Nakul and Sehdev. They were wary since some days, especially since the last two days. Either all of them or one of them at least used to be there with her.

And it didn't take a genius to know that Shakuni was planning some thing and those four were trying to protect her by all methods.
Aww, So cute.

What Ananya was liking was, them working together. This would bring them closer to one another and a trust would form between them. What Ananya was trying to do, since the last few days was to try that Duryodhana and Bheema were spending time together.

Though neither trusted each other but they were faring of well. Their love of eating and mace fighting becoming an easy thing to talk about.
Ananya had seen how they would abruptly stop laughing, had they been joking about something before, and an awkward silence used to fall on them. She hated seeing it but she had no other resolve. She had to let them deal with it, nobody else could fight it better then they themselves.

Ananya was lost in her thoughts and didn't feel somebody following her.

Dushassan had been guided by his Mama Shree to capture her, they would threaten her and then release her. So, Dushassan was following the girl from Kaliyuga to capture her and bring her to her Mama shree.
Shakku Mama (A/N credit to @Dharmaatmika) had not been so sure of Duryodhana, he was worried that Duryodhana was truly not on his side so, he had not told Duryodhana about the plan and instructed Dushassan, to not do too.