081 || Mყ ʂɯҽҽƚ ɯιϝҽ.

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the 81st chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Karn POV

We had just had the dinner and then Pitamah had taken me to the side to discuss about few things, with regard to my life. I was not wholly surprised,
He wanted to ask how things were in Anga. Recently, the country to Vrij, which has Varanasi as its capital has been creating some disruptions. I think that it must have something to do with me being an independent king there.

I expressed my thoughts to Pitamah, he is an intelligent person, and a person very well versed in ways of fighting and tactical dealing, with kings like these.
He suggested that I discuss it with my brother's tomorrow, maybe they have a better idea on how to deal with it. They are intelligent, you know, even though it may never seem like that, it is true.

Biding him good night, I walk to my room, where most probably Ananya would be alone. I love to see her spend time with the family, but when she is concerned, I am selfish. I want to spend time with her too.
But then I do realize that she will leave to Anga with me. So, I will have her all by myself. I wonder if she is awaiting to go to Anga?

I enter the room, she is in the balcony, I can feel her presence there. I walk towards the balcony, discarding my crown on the way.
She is standing there looking at the sky, her long black hair flowing in the air blowing and her red saree pallu hovering too. All her jewelry has been pulled away, except her Chooda. Of course, she said she would never pull it away.

"Kya sochh rahi Ho?" (What are you thinking about?) I ask, wrapping my arms around her waist. Oh! She has such a slender waist, its eloquent.

"Ki Chand aaj kitna Sundar hai." (That moon is so beautiful today) 

So she has been admiring the moon? Hmm, nice.

"Jise Pyaar Ho gata hai na, usse Chand Sundar hi lagta hai." (The one who is in love, they find moon beautiful.) I whisper in her ear, placing my nose under her ear.
She is sensitive there. My sweet wife.

She throws her head back on my shoulder, giving me a wider access. I run my nose on the exposed area, lightly, pulling her hair aside.
She turns around suddenly; I stand up straighter and she circles her hands around my neck. I look down at her smiling widely, she smiling her soft smile.

She is wearing her Payal & Mangal Sutra too. She never pulls them away, huh?

"Are, Mujhe ek baat yaad ayi." (On, I remembered something.) I exclaim.