057 || Iƚ. Fυƈƙιɳɠ. Hυɾƚʂ. Lιƙҽ. A. Bιƚƈԋ.

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the fifty- seventh chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Karn POV

It. Hurts.

It. Fucking. Hurts.

It. Fucking. Hurts. Like. A. Bitch.

That is all I could think.

I am hurt.
I am suffering.
I am in misery.
In my own personal hell.
And I know no way to end it.

I had tried various time to open my eyes to the world around me but it seemed impossible. I couldn't look at the world moving around me.

I tried. I tried, a lot, but to no avail. It was as if I had lost myself somewhere, in some wide black abyss, from where nobody could save me. In here, there was no count of days and time. I was just there, existing, no care of the world around. Even if I tried to take care, I couldn't, just could not do it.

However, much I tried, for my mom, for my brothers, my father, my mother nothing. It only hurt like hell. And I had no way to even run away from the pain. The pain that was eating me from inside. Killing me, nearly.
It was affecting me mentally and emotionally. I feel things around me, the people but I can't look in their eyes.

The reason of all this was fairly simple.

Ananya had left.
And it has been more than two weeks.

When the kids of Dwarka left along with Dushala, I decided to leave for Anga. The first 7 days were fine, I had dived myself in the work and my country. The country is yet developing and with me being gone for so many days, didn't help it.
That 7 days, I lived for work and did only work.

Eating in mere minutes, that also while reading a scroll or some document, or hearing to what my ministers of different segments had to tell me.

I knew the noticed a change in me, but neither did they question it nor did I make a way to explain.