146 || Rσʂԋɳι

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the hundred and forty sixth chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Vikarna POV 

A Day Later. 

In Hastinapur 

"Mata." Me and Bhrata Yuyutsu catch up to our mother.

"Putron?" (Sons?) She seems to have sensed both of our presence.

"Hume Anga lotna hoga, Ma." (We need to return to Anga, mother.) Bhrata Yuyutsu says, his voice soft.

"Itni jaldi?" (So fast?) Mata's voice was dripping sadness.

"Anga ke prati humara jo kartavya Hai, woh hum nahi bhul sakte na, Ma." (The responsibility that we have towards Anga cannot be forgotten na, Mother.) Bhrata Yuyutsu says. "Humne Jyestha ko vachan Diya tha na, unke unupasthithi Mein hum dhyan rakhenge Anga ka." (We have given our word to eldest brother, na, that in his absence we will look after Anga.)

Mata takes a shaky breath in. The talk of any of the nine of them still seemed to affect Mata a lot. I hope she gets well fast; I hate seeing her in pain like this.

"Dhyan rakhna aapna." (Take care of yourselves.) She says finally.
"Tum sab ki chinta lagi rehti Hai Hume." (We keep worrying about you guys.)

"Awashya rakhenge, Mata." (Of course, we will take care, mom.) I assure her. "Issi karn vash toh ja raha Hun main Bhrata Yuyutsu ke saath." (It is the reason I am going with Brother Yuyutsu.)

"Mera Ashirwad sadev tumhare saath Hai." (My blessings are always with you.) She says, and we touch her feet for the same.

Once we see her off and head to look for Pitamah, Bhrata Yuyutsu turns to me.

"Kyun chal raha Hai tu mere saath?" (Why are you coming with me?) He asks.
"Raj Kumari Aarushi ke karn toh nahi kar raha tu ye saab?" (I hope you are not doing this for Princess Aarushi.)