144 || Bԋαʋιʂԋყα

23 .05 .2023 - UPDATE - There were some mistakes in previous update pls re- read the second half of the chapter. Story has been updated. 

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the hundred and forty fourth chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Third POV 

A week Later 

With Pandeva's.

Sehdev was a little late to inform them all about it, yet they were able to hide themselves leaving only Sehdev and Nakul in light. Considering that Arjun was known face, Bheema was not very well versed at handling such situation and Yudhishthira would never lie, any circumstance it was.

The rest four hid away as the two younger brothers stayed behind trying not to be caught by the Panchal soldiers for them living on the border of Panchal practically in the middle of the forest.

But when the time is for something to happen, however much you try to prevent it, it always happens. Nothing can change it, No one delay it.

Nakul and Sehdev on the other hand were passed as Brahmin's living in forest, very easily. The soldiers didn't seem to care much.

"Aaj toh bach Gaye." (We were saved today.) Nakul breaths in relief,

"Hmm." Sehdev nods. "Bade hi bodhe kism ke senik the. Na naam puch, na pata. Srif Hume dekha, humara ghar dekha aur chalege." (They all seemed a lot stupid to be honest. Neither did they ask our name nor family. They just looked at us and our house before going away.)

"Haan, woh toh ajeeb tha." (Yes, that was weird.) Nakul agrees completely. "Par Hume use Kya? Dekha nahi unko kisi senik ne bulaya aur wo chalegaye. Kuch aur Hua hoga. Hume Mata aur Bhrata ko dhudna chahhiye, ab!" (But what is it to us? Did you not see that some soldiers called for them and they went away. Something else must have happened. We should go and look for mother and our brothers now!)