069 || "Bαԋυƚ Sυɳԃαɾ ʅαɠ ɾαԋι Hσ."

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the 69th chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

I won't eat much of your time. Hope you enjoy it.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Third POV

Karn walked into the room silently, he didn't want to startle his new wife. The word felt foreign but lovely on his tongue.
The room was miraculously decorated, with Diya's and flowers and scented candles. Most the flowers were red, the other colors dominant was white and blue. He wondered, why?

Ananya was seated on the bed for less than 10 minutes, when she heard the sound of the door being closed, it was very slight but the silence of the room made it easy for hearing.
She didn't know how to react, to be nervous, happy, shy or bold? What would he like? Will he want her to do something?

Slowly he walked towards their bed, where he could see an outline in soft light of the room, his wife was seated in the middle of the bed, like the queen she was, looking at her newly husband. Karn walked to her half dazed, half lost, it was like she was the water to a thirsty man.

Ananya watched as his new husband stepped in to the room, observing everything, looking at everything. His eyes at all the decorations in the room, sweeping over all the flower decoration, Diya's and candles. Before it settled on her, Ananya, who was sitting on the bed looking at him.

Karn's lips slightly parted as he called, "Ananya".

"Ananya" her name from his mouth was honey.

"Ji?" (Yes?) her soft reached Karn and he almost lost it. He simply wanted to pull her close, hug her, feel her ....

"Ji?" (Yes?) Ananya asked, trying to take the shakiness and nervousness of her voice. She just wanted him to come closer to her.

He sits on the edge of the bed on near her feet, looking at his new wife. Who blushes looking down at the bedsheet, her toes pressing in to the bed ever so slightly. Karn saw that and smirked at what effect he had on her bed, but looking at her heavily decorated foot he remembered something.

Ananya took a deep breath as he sat on one side of bed, looking at her. She blushes looking away, oh lord, the things this man does to me. Her toes pressed in the bed, she felt that the weight on her head was going over bearing. Plus, this man was doing things like this.