118 || Rσɱαɳƈҽ.

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the 118th chapter.  

A late valentine gift! 

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Third POV 

In Jungle 

She parted her lips and felt him washing over like a wave of warmth, curling her toes, unfurling all her senses as the taste of him nearly silenced all thoughts.

Maybe time stopped when his lips met hers, but the flutter inside only intensified. Ananya's heart pounded in her chest as her knees got weaker. She could only focus on how soft he felt against her mouth, how addictively he invaded all her senses.

It still wasn't clear if she dreamed this moment to life, but there was raw emotion in the way his fingers curled around hers. Karn kept his eyes half open, sneaking a guilty peek at her every time he came back for air, just to make sure this wasn't a product of his imagination.

Ananya's whole body tingled, the feel of his frame leaning on hers as his arms wrapped around her felt nearly forbidden. He pulled her in, claiming her mouth again, hungry and intense, until her knees gave in.

Ananya had slept with this man, uncountable times but still one kiss was what he needed to disarm her in all terms.
Right now, she was thankful for the tree behind her. Or else she sure would have ended up on the ground, because of her week knees.

"Mm- hmm" The sweet little cry of desperate pleasure escaped her mouth as Karn bites at her pulse point. He runs his tongue on the bite as if apologizing.

"Hume jana nahi hai?" (Are we not supposed to go?) Ananya questions as she gasps for breath. Her sounded breathy and un- even to even herself. 

But her lover seemed in no mood to answer her, he was busy kissing and nibbling at her now exposed neck. His hands roaming on her waist and over her stomach, almost as if marking his territory. 

"Kahan jana hai tumhe?" (Where do you want to go?) He questions, as he stops and looks at Ananya. Deeply.

Ananya felt herself lose her bearings slowly as her husband stares at her.
The man was looking at her so deeply that it kind of hurt physically. The look he gave her had her practically turned in to jelly. She was nervous, excited and enthusiastic as she had been the first time, he held her against himself.