030 || SαႦ ƚσԋ ƚυɱԋι ɳҽ Kιყα ԋαι, Ⴆҽԋҽɳα.

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the 30th chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

We lost an absolute Gem of Mankind today,  Sir Dilip Kumar. 😔😭😭
I don't know about you all, but I liked him a lot. 

RIP sir, Dilip Kumar 🙏🙏🙏

Happy Reading!!

**********

Ananya POV

I wake up when I feel sunlight on my face. I am on a seat near Bua Kunti's bed. Remembering about yesterday's events, I walk closer to her bed. She is moving around a little, she must be waking up.
I walk to where the pitcher of water was kept. Taking a glass of water, I walk back to where the bed is.

"Panni" (Water) she whispers.
I help her sit up and hand her the glace of water which she gulps in a go.

She then looks up at me, surprised to me she loses her hold on the glass. I catch it before it can tumble to the ground.

"Kya Hua Bua?" (What happened, Bua?) I ask, checking her temperature. She is fine.

"Toh kal wo sab hua. Maine Sapna nahi dekha" (So, everything really happened yesterday. I didn't dream.) she says, obviously disturbed.

"Haan woh Hua." (Yes, it did happened.) I confirm it.
"Par aap yeh bataiye aap khana kyun nahi kha rahin hai theek se?" (But you tell me, why weren't you having food properly?) I scold her. "Kal aapko bukhar aagaya tha. Maine nagi hoti toh kya hota? Aap aapna dhyan nahi rakhiyega toh kaise chalega?" (You had a fever yesterday. Had I not been there, what would have happened? If you don't look after yourself, how will it work?)

She gives me an apological smile.
"Usne kuch bola?" (Did he say anything?) She asks softly.

"Use thoda samay dein, Bua. Woh jawab dega. Aur aapko manega, dekhna." (Give him some time, Aunt. He will give his answer. And he will accept you, you will see.) I tell her, squeezing her hand.

"Chalo tumhe kahin le jana hai." (Come I need to take you somewhere.) She smiles. "Tayar ho kar aajao." (Get ready) She orders.

"Aap theek toh haina kahin jane ke liye?" (You are alright to go somewhere?) I ask.

"Main bahut achchi hun. Jao." (I am perfectly fine. Go) She orders and I follow her.

--time skip—