088 || Yυყυƚʂυ.

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the 88th chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

Happy Reading!!

**********

Third POV

The royal family was worried, none of the Pandeva's or Duryodhana were there. These kids were being so irresponsible.
Abruptly the door of the was opened and the kids piled in.

Kunti frowned looking at them. They were walking strangely, it was as if they were going to fight or something, especially seeing the way they had arranged themselves.

"Maharaj" (Your Majesty) Karn calls the attention to himself.

"Haan Putra, bolo?" (Yes, son. Say?) Maharaj asks.

"Maharaj, Mujhe ek prashana tha." (Your majesty, I had a question.)

"Pucho Putra." (Ask son?)

"Jab koi Maharaj hota hai, toh Kya uska koi bhai ya bandhu hota hai?" (When somebody is a king, does he have friends or family?) Karn asked, the tone of Karn was curious.

So, Dhritarashtra thought it was maybe be he married and he was worried of his king life and personal life mingling.

"Nahi Putra. Kabhi nahi." (No, son. Never.) Maharaj answers.

"Toh fir aaj, aap srif Dushassan ki bat hi Kyun suni?" (Then why did you only listen to what Dushassan had to say?) Karn questions. 

Everyone turns surprised to Maharaj and then to the said Prince. What was happening here?

"Kya Hua, Karn? Kis chij ki bat kar Rahe Ho?" (What happened, Karn? What are you talking about?) Maha Mahim asks. He was not sure what was going on here. 

Karn simply motioned his head to the right side and the people of the room turn to the direction, to find Yuyutsu standing between Arjun and Yudhishthira.

Kunti gasped in surprise looking at him. Subhadra and Dushala had tears in their eyes. Even Maha Mahim was surprised to see his state.

Yuyutsu looked half- dead. His body was blue and black, the Ayurvedic medicine had been applied but he didn't look good after it. He looked in pain as he was standing there.

Yudhishthira had a hand on Yuyutsu's shoulder, he was with hiding glaring at Dushassan. So, were the other brothers. The only one emotionless in the group was Ananya. Her face was a mask of indifference. And her hands folded on her chest.