072|| Oԋ Gσԃ! Sԋҽ ɯαʂ ɱαɾɾιҽԃ ƚσ ԋιɱ.

Hey Guys!!!!

Here is the 72nd chapter.

I don't own Mahabharat.

5k+ votes guys!!! And 49.5k+ reads?!!! 🙈😁🎉

I am sorry, I didn't publish yesterday. It was a tight schedule, I had to go to school. 
Sorry 😬🥺

Happy Reading!!

**********

Third POV

Ananya wakes when the first light illuminates the sky, whatever time she sleeps at she always wakes up early. Today when she wakes up, she feels something very cushiony under her head. Plus, her hands were wrapped around something, it was soft yet firm.
Unable to identify it she opens her eyes and comes face to face with a broad, sculptured chest, no wait she came face to chest with a broad, sculptured chest.

She would have screamed had she not seen her Chooda. It reminded her of the day before and she could maintain her silence. It was her husband beside her, the guy who she married yesterday. Karn.
Oh God! She was married to him. Thinking back to the day she first met Karn. She thought she had a celebrity crush on him, but to her astonishment it turned out to be love. She is so lucky to be married to her.

Ananya remembered the time she had just came to Dwarka, it was the time when she realized that she was in love with him. In everything she did, she could remember him. She felt like a broken piece of glass, she had felt incomplete. She had felt lost in herself.
Not able to help herself, she had went to her brother, Krishna, knowing that he was the only one who could help her, the only one who could give her answer, on her condition. Guide her on the right path.