Ninja!

3rd POV

"Here, take this" Diluc handed Aether Paimon and Akemi a mask.

"Huh? What is it?" Paimon asked.

'What do you mean what is it!? It's a mask!!' Akemi deadpanned as she placed the mask Diluc gave her over her eyes.

"A disguise, to protect your identity. Put it on before we run into the fatui."

"Yea! We gotta be sneaky after all. Like a ninja." Venti pointed out.

"Ninja..?" Akemi spoke aloud. Imaginary bubbles began to float around her as she began to daydream.

Paimon and Aether stared questionably at her, "Paimon thinks she has some weird mental image in her head..."

___________________________

3rd POV

"..nenenenenenenene."

"...what are you doing now?" Diluc sighed as he turned to Akemi who continued to make repetitive noises.

She paused, "It's my stealth noise!" She said as she continued to do what she had considered her 'stealth noise'.

Venti laughed before joining in. "Nenenenenene.."

"Hey! We're meant to be quiet-" Paimon was cut off by a voice.

"H-hey.. Who's there?" The frightened voice asked.

Not bothering to take the mission seriously, Akemi decided to scare the poor man.

"Booya!!!" Akemi shouted.

The man screamed in fear, "No, NO! Don't eat me! Ah? You're human.."

Not allowing the girl to speak, he continued. "The entire floor's defences... have been broken.. I thought it was the abyss order attacking.."

"We have come for your life!!" Said Aether, he gave a menacing smile.

"Prepare to see the other side!" Devil horns could be seen on the female Pyro user's head as she continued to scare the man along with Aether.

"Ah, AH! No don't! I have valuable information! I'll tell you!" He pleaded.

"Start talking!" Akemi spoke as she gave an evil smile.

"We hid the holy lyre in the depths of these ruins!" He began. "The place it's kept in is locked up real tight. If you're after the key, keep going further into the ruins, but d-don't come after me! I'm not sure which one of the guards has it, but I'm sure you can find the guards and find out for yourselves."

"This guy looks like he's about to wet himself.." Paimon said as she stared in disappointment.

"Jeez, who hurt this dude.." Akemi questions.

"Y-you just worry about yourselves! One of the harbingers is already in Mondstadt! Signora, when she gets her hands on you she's going to string you up and torture you! When that time comes, don't you dare say a word about me!" The man begs.

Akemi's face scrunched up in disgust, 'Suddenly this all makes sense... so that creepy tall creep is in town? I'll just have to force her out!'

"Alright, you can leave." Said Akemi. The man instantly ran away not turning back for even a second.

Everyone continued to walk through the ruins hallway. Paimon decided to speak up. "Did her say Signora? What strange name."

Diluc spoke up. "No. 8 of the Eleven Harbinger's, goes by the name Signora. The fact that the Fatui can run amok across the Seven Nations like they do is entirely because of the Eleven Harbinger's. We need to act quickly before she catches wind of what's going on."