A Battle Against The God Of The Vortex

1st POV

"Hey so-"

I got cut off.

"So I was thinkin-"

I was cut off that time too

"How about we-"

I felt like the were doing this on purpose.

"Can I pl-"

Nope, not working.

"I-"

They didn't even let me get a syllable out!

"...-" This time I just breathed in, and both sides are ignoring me.

I've been here for 5 minutes trying to get a sentence in, but they seem to all have their own ideals for what they want.

"!!!" My hand reached to my head, an aching pain banging against it. I tensed up, we don't have much time before Osial arrives!

Being the persistent person I am, I decided to try once more. "Everyone if you could use your-"

"Silence mere mortal! Do you not-"

I glared at Mooncraver with no hesitation and cut him off. "How about you stay silent you stupid deer!?! I'll break off those antlers and show them down your-" The moment I realised what was about to come up next, I instantly began coughing to cover it up.

That's when I realised that I somehow got everyone's attention onto me, so I could finally tell them the situation! So I quickly dismissed what I said a moment ago. "Nevermind, I have something important to say."

Just before I could speak once again, Cloud Retainer attempted to get a point in. "As adepti we-"

"As adepti, shouldn't you be the bigger person?" Everyone fell silent now, listening to what I had to say. It's about time!

"Here's the thing, both sides of the argument are in the wrong. The Adepti don't run Liyue, the Humans do, but you clearly have every right to interfere with this, and the Qixing should be forthcoming at the very least." I turned over to Ningguang and her secretaries. "Ningguang, the Adepti underestimate you, but never have they once attempted to rule over us, even now. There arrogance is if nothing else deserved after millennia's of looking after it under the contract of Rex Lapis."

The wealthy woman could only sigh, I'm assuming that she realises that I have a point in what I say.

Then again, to be honest, I have no idea what it is I'm spouting about. I'm saying the words, but But it's working so I'll go along with whatever I say next!

"Moraxs' death has thrown all of you into discord. You feel as if neither side can be trusted." I folded my arms and looked at them all with a serious look, but I slightly faltered when looking at Xiao. "Like it or not, you'll be forced to come to an agreement, as it won't be long before a new threat arises."

I walked past them all and motioned towards the ocean ahead of us. "Then again, you imbeciles haven't even sensed the biggest threats arrival today."

Keqing raised an eyebrow at my statement. "What do you mean by that?"

I turned back to look at them and placed my hands on my hips in dissapointment. "If you had stopped arguing earlier, you would have sensed the tension and energy coming from the ocean right now."

Now that I had mentioned it, they all now felt the power radiating off of the ocean. "She's right, I sense a sinister threat deep within the ocean." Said mountain shaper.

Not very long after, the temperature started to drop dirasstically and a storm was brewing in the sky.

"What's going on?" Said one of Ningguang's secretaries.