Friendship Level 2 | 3/3

"..."

"..."

"...So, you... here often boss?"

"Arf!"

"Good to know. We love commitment here huh?"

"Arf!"

"hm."

With the vision hunt decree being so active against vision holders, it posed a threat to plenty of people. This unfortunately included Akemi. With how worried Akemi was over losing her vision, she would rather not leave it alone. Thoma understood this, as unlike Akemi, he was currently protected by the Kamisato Clan.

He told her it would be to stay inside with Taroumaru, away from the authorities, who would be quick to apprehend her and her vision if she were to possibly be recognized.

"Hmph, y'know- I'd rather be here then gone to visit that stupid statue anyways!" Said Akemi, pouring herself a cup of tea she made. Swinging her legs back and forth, she shrugs before taking a sip of it, piping hot.

Akemi sighs and turns over to the dog on the chair next to her. "This is my second time in Inazuma. If it were me alone, I would've never set foot in this place again." She leans against the table, her head resting in her arms. "Wanna know what happened when I encountered the Raiden Shogun?"

"Bark." Replied the dog.

Akemi paused, staring at the boss, dumbfounded. "The hell you mean, no?!"

"...Woof!" Said Taroumaru, seeing as the girl was so desperatefor someone to hear her out.

Akemi nods, content with that answer. "That's what I thought." She glances at him, holding a finger up in a factual manner. "If you listen perfectly, I'll consider holding in my arms and giving you head pats!"

"Arf, Arf!!"

"Glad you agree, now..." The pyro user starts by recalling all the events around that time. "The Watatsumi Island stuff is private, so we'll start from after there, ok?"

"Woof."

"So, I used this waypoint and got lost, but the lady that this guy called 'Granny Oni' who was really nice and made me tea and all that. Then the guy I then learned was called Itto started talking to me, and we hit off great!" Akemi laughs regretfully. "Then he started hyping me up even though he didn't understand why I was sad, and the next thing I knew, I decided to see the ceremony the Raiden Shogun was holding to take vision user's visions."

"Bark?"

"It was the worst idea of my life, don't try it."

"Woof?"

"Because I ended up kidnapping the vision user..." says Akemi, facepalming in disappointment at her actions. "Then got electrocuted."

_-_-_-_-_

Standing at one end was the Shogun, spear in hand, as she prepared for battle.

On the unfortunate receiving side was none other than Akemi, a sword in hand as she stood in front of a civilian in a defensive stance.

She had no idea what she was thinking when she jumped down to intervene, but now turning back wasn't an option unless she could take the vision user too. Clearly, this will not be the case and Akemi will be forced to fight her way out of this.

'What was I thinking!? I can't win, I don't even have my scythe!'

_-_-_-_-_

Standing on one end was the Shogun, spear in hand as she prepared for battle.