Friendship Level

Akemi Okuma

Part 1/2

You've reached friendship level 2, congratulations.

Voiceline >Story<

Character Story 1

At the age of 10 Akemi was
found by Diluc at a Hillichurl
camp with enemies from the
Abyss. Unable to keep her away,
he takes her in under his
supervision after realizing her
parents are no longer with her.
At first, dealing with her
was stressful. She constantly
got herself into to trouble,
having no sense of danger
whatsoever when she decides
to jump on slimes and ride
them. Honestly, he should've
given her over to the knights
of Favonius, but he didn't trust
them to do the right thing.
The knights of Favonius, as
Diluc says, are so inefficient.
The most tiring thing though,
was they way Akemi constantly
loved to dissapear out of
nowhere, this was something
that was going to cause
struggles for many in the future.

_-_-_-_

No one knew what Diluc was thinking when he decided to do this.

He probably doesn't know either.

It's been 2 weeks. Nobody outside of the Manor is aware of the presence of the little girl, it was just the maids, the butler and Diluc. Despite all this, here's only been one thing going through Diluc's mind.

What should he do now?

Akemi had claimed she had no recollection how she ended up in Mondstadt with her usual carefree and hyper attitude that she displayed constantly, never seeming to let it down. She was fine with her predicament, constantly wondering around in awe, and ignoring the fact that her injury on her right arm was yet to recover.

The maids have taken a liking to her: so have the others. She had such a genuine charm about her, it didn't take long before she captured the hearts of nearly everyone in the area.

Nearly.

The one she deemed most important, Diluc.

Honestly, the most she even knew about him was that he owned some huge business, rich enough for his own manor with maids, works really hard and that he even has a brother!

Well- more like a stepbrother based on the description or something.

However, there was one feature about him that would just put Akemi into awe ever since she saw it.

The way he held his claymore with a single hand, how he hurled it across and hit the Hillichurls and then appeared from above to attack them! That part was especially attractive to the mage.

But compared to the ball of sunshine, he seemed so... serious.

But that's fine, Akemi's ok with that. Opposites attract after all.

_-_-_-_-_

Akemi was under the watch of some not very watchful maids, and eventually sneaked off in the grape fields.

It was around Autumn at the time which meant that there were many crunchy orange and brown leaves surrounding the area, yet to have been cleaned. It just so happened that the intrusive thoughts got the best of Akemi, and she ended laying underneath a pile of leaves.

For some reason, it was actually comfortable. It wasn't until half an hour later when Diluc had found her, had she realized the maids were in a panic looking for her.