Finding Tears

1st Pov

"Death has been served!" I said as I sliced through the ruin guard multiple times with my scythe. I also made sure that it was chopped up perfectly just for the aesthetic!

Switching the scythe to it's most compact form and placing it onto my belt, I looked over to the served ruin guard and looked to see if it had anything I wanted, but it didn't so I walked away.

Looking over to the rest I saw them take out the tear drop and Aether doing the purification process. I narrowed my eyes at the crystal.

'No cuz I swear to God I've DEFINATLEY seen it before. But where?' I thought annoyed.

I snapped out of it before anyone could realise.

As we walked to to our next destination, my mind began to dift off else where as the rest began to talk and walk to the next destination.

'Dragons..... I'd never thought I'd see another dragon. Especially Dvalin! What type of element does he have? Is he actually evil? And can I fly on him and not get sick? Does he know-'

"Hey Flamebrains!" I heard Paimon shout.

I pulled myself out of my thoughts. "What is it?" I asked.

"What about you? Do you find it weird that Jean once had a turtle?" The Fairy told me.

I tilted my head at her. "You find it hard to believe? Aren't you a flying fairy? I find it hard to believed nobody has questioned you." I deadpanned. "And here I was fantasising about dragons only for you to pull me out of it..." I sighed.

"What's with you and your thing for dragons!?" She complained.

I turned the other way "If you can't imagine Jean having a turtle as a pet, you shouldn't even bother asking that to me." I reponded sweatdropping.

We continued to walk until we reached our next destination.

This will be fun!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"NO WAY! I'M NOT GOING IN THAT DEATH TRAP!"

I shouted as I stared in fear at the ruin that we were meant to enter.

The Fallen fortress.

Paimon stared at me in Disbelief "Huh? Are you chickening out on us!?"

Aether just stared in curiousity at my outburst.

"NO! I'M TRYING TO SAVE MY LIFE." I said as I backed up behind Diluc and Jean.

"BACK ME UP JEAN, DILUC!" I comically cried.

"Huh? Paimon thinks your just being a wimp!" The kid shouts.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING A WIMP YOU EXPIRED SNACK?" I shouted back.

"PAIMON ISN'T FOOD!"

We continued to argue before Aether broke us up.

Once everything calmed down, Diluc decided to explain for me while I held onto him.

'I feel like a kid with their parent at the doctors when the kid has the parent explain to the doctor what's wrong with them...' I thought to myself.

"Ignore her outburst, about a year ago she began to have extreme motion sickness. She can't enter these ruins for that mere reason."

"Huh? How can someone so powerful have such a bad weakness? How sad..." Said Paimon.

"Well just forget it! We're meeting at the Dawn Winery right? I'm going there now!" I said as I turned around and began walking.

'Just the thought of going in there makes me sick-'