We Will Be Reunited I

"The three Amigos! "

"No."

"The triple threats!

"Don't like it."

"The big three!"

"Rather not."

"The Three Musketeers!"

"Please don't."

Akemi sulks, walking backwards as she is facing Aether. "Come on! Accept a group name already!"

The traveler simply ignored her, hoping she'd drop the idea soon seeing as he naming skill were clearly not the best. However, when she didn't let it go, he eventually was forced to reply. "Well it's not like you're giving me any good options."

Akemi uttered a few incoherent phrases and changed from walking in reverse to now walking alongside him. "I have great naming abilities actually!"

"Well Paimon is even better at naming things!" Said Paimon, who had finished consuming the mora meat Aether bought for her.

The mage sucked her breath and glared angrily at Paimon. "And who the hell asked???"

"Ugh! How rude!"

Paimon stomps her little legs in irritation and attacked Akemi with all her might as Akemi easily blocked her attacks with her left hand, looking everywhere but at the child as if to mock her for being so predictable.

To her surprise, the pyro user spots Ganyu up ahead by the Adventurer's guild bulletin board, with Lan talking to her.

"Hey look, is that Ganyu over there?" She says, pointing over to her in the distance. But Paimon wasn't buying any of it.

"Stop trying to trick Paimon! Ganyu isn't-" She stops her physical attacks when she realized Akemi was actually telling the truth. "Oh it is!"

Clasping her hands in excitement, a mischievous glint forming in the girl's dull eyes. "Nice! Maybe she'll have some awesome quests for us to do!"

The two don't waste any time, speeding walking over to the location hoping to catch her before she decided to walk away.

Aether grabs the two, holding them back before they could run through the Liyue crowd. "Slow down, we aren't in a rush or anything guys."

Akemi pretended to think about his words, but quickly dismissed them. "We aren't, but Ganyu definitely is! HEY GANYUUUUU!"

_-_-_-_-_

Visible sparks were flying off of Akemi as she looked around the domain in awe. "Holy... Something tells me this is definitely gonna be fun!"

Paimon, who was right next to her deadpanned and looked at the girl unimpressed. "Fun? Really?"

"I'm sorry let me just-" Akemi puffs her chest out dramatically. She puts a handout in front of Paimon as the non-existent wind blows back her cloak. "It's gonna be Dangerous! Don't worry Paimon, I'll protect you!"

After talking with Ganyu they were given a through explanation about two Big-time Treasure Horders who were planning to collaborate with each other for a large operation.

They were known as 'Big sis of the South' and 'Raptor of the North'. According to Aether, he has met the Raptor of the North, but Akemi doesn't believe she has encountered either of them.

Not to mention, they have also decided to hire a famous Grand Thief from Fontain.

"They're signs of treasure Horders here, they must've come to these ruins." Said Paimon, referring to the recently fresh mud on the ground with footprints printed on them.