Dragonspine and The Chalk Prince 3

1st POV

Hmph! This was all a waste of time!

All of those tests, all that waiting! And what do we get!???

'YoUrE tHe SaMe As AnYoThEr PeRsOn In TaVyAt.'

Seriously???

Now we're out of Dragonspine again, but probably going back in later seeing as Aether was talking to Sucrose again and the Adventures Camp.

Turns out, she things Mr. Albedo was hiding something from her and Timeaus. I don't know why he'd be hiding something, but if it's true then I wanna know what it is!

Besides, I found it weird that Albedo left for a while right before we started all the tests.

_-_-_-_-_

"Ohhhhhh that is one fine looking sword right there~"

Turns out that the secret that Sucrose thought Albedo was hiding was this handsome beautiful sword! It was purple and vibrant! But it was giving off some real big negative energy, Y'know?

It's always the purple shits that so ominous, am I right?

Albedo asks if Aether would like to try it, saying that only he could use it because it was cursed.

That's a shame, I want to swing it around too!

However, something told me that Albedo was definitely hiding something else, because he seemed to want to rush this test: which isn't very Albedo of him!

So now here we are, somewhere in the cold biome, watching Aether kill a bunch of slimes when suddenly a bunch of treasure Horders began approaching us.

The blue treasure horder walked up to us and rudely pointed at Aether. "Over here! It's with this brat! Give it back you theif!"

Paimons eyes widenedat the sight of a treasure horder being in the area. "Treasure Horders? There are treasure Horders in this cold?"

"Must be getting to him too, he seems a little angry huh?" I joked.

Obviously though I understand why Albedo was acting strangely now. It's because he stole the sword from them!

Good job Albedo, that's a very me thing to do!

"Enough talk, hand it over!" The group of men sped towards us with shovels and whatever in hand.

Nothing significant happened, they were easy to fight off, but there were so many of them that it was tiring...

By then end of the fight, all the treasure horders ran off or were knocked out. And Albedo began explaining the full story behind the sword, and eventually move on to the subject of the dragon Durin.

I will admit, I did get slightly uncomfortable knowing that this purple sword was actually made the the remains of a dragon. It made me back away a bit.

If I remember correctly, Venti told me that Durin was some evil dragon that kept on terrorising Mondstadt for a few hundred years or something.

Must've had a personal beef I guess.

"Oh, the sword is glowing!" I pointed out. It gave of waves of negative energy that made me wanna touch it!

"As far as I'm concerned, this is where the real experiment begins." Said Albedo in an ominous tone. "This sword is still very weak at present. However, it is able to absorb energy and through that, it is constantly becoming stronger. In some sense, you could even say that it's a living thing."

Wait so it was absorbing my energy the whole time? How rude!

"Well then, Aether, adventure with it to your hearts content. I need you to help it grow."